Bravo List
Register
Go Back   > Bravo List > Source Code > Archived Trackers > Template Shares
Old 15th September 2011, 14:05

Malaysia
Default How To Download TS.SE.v5.6 ( HELP ME )
New here, can somebody help me with TSSE v5.6 DECODED (NULLED BY Nightcrawler) download. it's making me headache because while i look at the video (YouTube-How To Install a Torrent Tracker on your PC-bvlist.com) the uploader of the video download the winrar file TS.SE.v3.1 but when i go to the TSSE v5.6 DECODED (NULLED BY Nightcrawler) download page it come out with a attachment.php not a winrar. help me please.....!!

Sorry If My English Were Sucks:sorry:
The Following User Says Thank You to Ryvius13 For This Useful Post:
DjShoull (16th July 2013)
Old 15th September 2011, 14:54

United Kingdom
Default try this
http://www.bvlist.com/attachment.php...0&d=1290366223

if that dont work try another browser but it works fine for me

7.5 tsse
future tracker source & hosting, vps
trackers installs + Themes
http://www.foxyhosting.co.uk
http://www.downmy.top testing zone
offshore vps & cpanel hosting & Shoutcast & VPN
STOP cyberbullying
any setups tracker installs vps hosting vps setups themes mods hit me up
over the last three months ive become a snake breeder,pythons,hogs,boa,corn,rat,king,carpet and what joy it is

Old 15th September 2011, 15:01

P2P
Wink works
Works fine for me as well, I got it before but just tried it again and it opens right to the download like it should.
Old 16th September 2011, 01:19

Malaysia
Default THANKS!!!
Thanks to you guys x360zone & DAKz!! it works :)

lol...sorry again. the download works but i got many problems. the video says delete the .htacess file but my other file (admin) inside also got .htacess and many other files. should i delete it all ?

and the video says go in (install) folder and delete the install.lock file but i don't have the install.lock file. i only got (install.php) (insert.php) (create_tables.php) these files. so should i delete any of the files or just leave it ?

after that, the video says go to mozilla firefox and type localhost/install i follow it. and it comes out with a "Object not found!" & "Error 404".

Please Help Me Guys!!!!
& please reply.
Old 16th September 2011, 02:30

P2P
Wink heres what you do.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryvius13 View Post
Thanks to you guys x360zone & DAKz!! it works :)

lol...sorry again. the download works but i got many problems. the video says delete the .htacess file but my other file (admin) inside also got .htacess and many other files. should i delete it all ?

and the video says go in (install) folder and delete the install.lock file but i don't have the install.lock file. i only got (install.php) (insert.php) (create_tables.php) these files. so should i delete any of the files or just leave it ?

after that, the video says go to mozilla firefox and type localhost/install i follow it. and it comes out with a "Object not found!" & "Error 404".

Please Help Me Guys!!!!
& please reply.
yes delete all .htaccess, and delete the file install.lock, if its not there then you don't have to worry about it. And to start the installer use http://yoursite.org/install/install.php make sure that you have your db info before hand you wil have to have a password, db name, and db user name. Also you will need ioncube installed the latest versions are here and if installing on a server that the files needed are chmoded as they should be. If not the install will stop and show you exactly what files need to be changed, if the installer does stop for an error while your setting it up, fix the error and simply refresh your browser. The whole install is less then a couple minutes and read what eaxh screen has to tell you.
If you have any more issues post them here and I will help as best I can.
Old 17th September 2011, 02:37

Malaysia
Default Do You Mean
@DAKz you say "and delete the install.lock, if its not there then you don't have to worry about it."

do you mean "and delete the install.lock, if install.lock its not there then you don't have to worry about it."

Please Reply
Old 17th September 2011, 02:59

P2P
Red face yep
yes, you can't delete it if its not there. to be honest I haven't seen a install lock in one of these releases in a long time, which version are you trying to install?
Old 17th September 2011, 03:04

Malaysia
Default v5.6
i thought you know what version i install.lol.....v5.6

Bump: DAKz help me!!! i delete all the .htaccess file and the video says go to mozilla and type localhost/install and enter. When i enter it comes out Error404 again!!!!!

Please Reply
Sorry DAKz i have to many question to ask.
Old 17th September 2011, 04:31

P2P
Wink
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryvius13 View Post
i thought you know what version i install.lol.....v5.6

Bump: DAKz help me!!! i delete all the .htaccess file and the video says go to mozilla and type localhost/install and enter. When i enter it comes out Error404 again!!!!!

Please Reply
Sorry DAKz i have to many question to ask.
type in localhost/install/install.php and you will launch the installer. And no worries.

and sorry for my bad english..I am a coder....I meant which release the wdw, lateam, brosna...etc.
Old 17th September 2011, 11:39

United Kingdom
Default vps
get a vps or cheap web hosting to play about with and go straight for the 5.6 without the 3.1 version instead of messing about on local host
they only run few a few dollars a month if you need a few places to try just let me know price range

7.5 tsse
future tracker source & hosting, vps
trackers installs + Themes
http://www.foxyhosting.co.uk
http://www.downmy.top testing zone
offshore vps & cpanel hosting & Shoutcast & VPN
STOP cyberbullying
any setups tracker installs vps hosting vps setups themes mods hit me up
over the last three months ive become a snake breeder,pythons,hogs,boa,corn,rat,king,carpet and what joy it is

Tags
download , tssev56