Go Back   > Bravo List > P2P > Forum > Sell & Buy
Closed Thread
Old 7th November 2017, 14:19

P2P
looks really nice
Old 7th November 2017, 14:56
Banned

P2P
Wtf i get warned for selling code tbdev so on so why is he not read rules by site owner about this its not one rule for one and anther for someone else so come on staff do your work about this it id tbdev code not hes own if it is hes own that be ok but its not....pull your finger out staff or ill do the same with my tbdev code if he can do so can i and every one elae
Old 7th November 2017, 18:47
VIP

United Kingdom
Its the custom designed theme that is being sold as part of a TBdev install. Not TBdev.
Old 7th November 2017, 19:49
Banned

P2P
Its the full code with the theme read first post chap the themes no good with out the tbdev code read first thread if he can do we all can do it sell tbdev mate

I only sell tbdev mods i make only not full free tbdev
Old 7th November 2017, 21:04

P2P
Default No hate
No hate but i a way or another Napon is right. I mean in that screenshot we have some modifications on the main files of the sourcecode. It's not just a simple theme anymore, its a full website modified. He modified a lot of the original code i mean look at how torrents are showing, maybe ajax requests or even database structure altered or modified completely and much more. To implement that on another website it will be kinda tricky tbh. All the sourcecode has been altered modified or replaced. So that's now a full designed website, not a theme anymore. I'm curious how those client who'll buy this theme will be able to install it cuz in my oppinion it should have a tutorial created by Aeon about how to install it and i don't think he made one. Well let's say he will make something like this:

In browse.php on line 200 find this
PHP Code:
<div class="clientdiv">

$blablabla "This will be a var that he thinks that the client will have";

if (
$blablabla === true) {
//this will be a statement that he thinks that the client will have too
} else {

}

and 
the code continues....... 
and replace with

PHP Code:
<div class="hisdiv">

$blablabla123456 "This will be his variable";

if (
$blablabla123456 !== 123) {
//this will be his statement
} else {

}

and 
the code continues....... 
What i'm tryin' to explain is that not everyone has the same code structure like him and that's why it will be kinda hard to implement into another website. The way he do it it's more like a guessing game. Btw i like his theme and all the respect for what he's doing but he should make all the things much simple for the clients. Keep it up!

Regards Chez!
Old 7th November 2017, 21:44

P2P
Default :P
#Chez
The page from screenshot it's from home page, last uploaded, top torrents, it is not the main browse
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .....................

Theme can be put on another source tbdev but the other pages will not look like my source
I sell the source with design because many pages are changed because I wanted to make a different source, more beautiful

Whoever buys the source receives it completely (source + design implemented)

Last edited by aeon-design; 7th November 2017 at 21:55.
Old 7th November 2017, 21:57
Banned

P2P
Its not the point mate we do not want a theme that will not work on tbdev you made this for the one you edit of tbdev no good to noone like i said free tbdev you want money for it would have been ok if it was a code you made fron the core but its not all im saying we get warning even a ban from the site for what your doing its not on
Old 7th November 2017, 22:02

P2P
Yeah that's what i said earlier. But what about if i have already a better source with a lot of mods on it and i only want the theme and not the whole sourcecode buuuut i want it to look exactly like in the screenshot cuz that's what you presented us. Your client will have your support for modifying all the files that you've already modified on your source? I mean without an extra charge because maybe he doesn't know that actually the design will be different on his website. You should make those screenshots 100% identical with what the client will get ... not the base of the theme with a lot of the system files modified. Or you can present how actually the theme will look without those modifications on system files and how it will look with those mods and the client then can choose one or another. For example:

1 - THEME WITHOUT ANY MODS (JUST HTML, CSS, JAVASCRIPT) = $20
2 - THEME WITH MODS (INCLUDING EDITING OF SOME PHP FILE + THE THEME ITSELF) = $20 + and here you can ask for some extra money if the client wants those modifications.

Anyway it's just an oppinion. Good luck and have a great day!

Regards Chez!
Old 7th November 2017, 22:15

P2P
Default :P
#Chez

Only the theme will look exactly the same on any tbdev source, except it will not have these changes to some of the pages that I have done to my liking.
repeat, the theme will look exactly the same on any tbdev.
I did a lot of pages that look great in combination with the theme
Old 7th November 2017, 22:22

P2P
@Aeon - variable, divs, tables, etc ... they are not the same on every TBDev source. That's for sure! Those "little" modifications make the difference. But anyway i trust what you said and it's your work, your time, your money. As i said KEEP IT UP!

Tags
movie , source , tbdev