View Single Post
Old 9th September 2013, 15:12

lol.. im seriously thinking about this if i keep seeing him pop up on here every 5 minutes..

http://bit.ly/1fQdHXp

Bump: People have to start realizing that they have to do some things theirselves sometimes, they can't expect to get a free script, host their site on host gators 0.01c plan and then automatically own thepiratebay or think they are hotter then google coz they have 5 visitors.
If they wanna do that they can go post on freelancers or something with a xx,xxx - xxx,xxx price tag at least to get a site that will automatically be a hit.
Do you know how much of a pain in the ass it is to scrape a heap of dead trackers on a indexer? It's bloody annoying all these fly by night sites up. Thinking they are big shots because they got a prerelease single from Rihanna.
I'm all for joeroberts charging a bit of dosh for support and access to the script. It weeds out all the wannabe's especially since its cheap and people don't wanna pay a cent.

Oh and another thing I'm sick of .tk .pw .biz .co.cc and other free or annoying domains

/end rant

*hero suit*