View Single Post
Old 10th July 2013, 17:13
SUPPORT GURU

P2P
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeroberts View Post
We can start off with if he is using BT.Manager 3.0 then the theme can only be based of TT .
TT themes a function based so it is only a few pages
BT.Manager is template based so there are close to 25-40 pages depending on the writer/coder so say it is a TT theme is not 100% true.

As for open source I don't care any more.
If you don't like the way I'm doing it then don't post here or worry about the
Code.
(Move on there is nothing to see here)
++

Well Said Joe..... I have to hop on about the error thing or be it the lack of errors on BT.Manager CMS, something that sources like TSSE and most other source's are full of,this is an important factor to take into consideration as it effects the sites performance over all.
TS is or started off as a very badly coded paid script. It might be a possibility that its been improved on, although I've used it in the past, I will probably never use it again.
Joe.R and others have put a lot of work into B.TManager and he asks for a small payment, which is small amount considering the time and effort put in to make it a fully modded streamline ready to go site.

Please Support Majority Report

You can contact me on Skype live:phesadent.elect but please let me know first.

If you are ever need me desperately then please email me at dan.oak44@gmail.com and I will contact u within a week.

Due to free time I'm able to help interested member's with their tracker.

Please Note!
Depending on your requests I will charge you for my assistance for Tracker installs and mods.
All my mods are custom and prices will very depending on the request.
I'm able to install any tracker and mods including themes.

Please PM me

Last edited by firefly007; 10th July 2013 at 17:49.