View Single Post
Old 13th June 2023, 12:37
Coder

P2P
Quote:
Originally Posted by xblade View Post
this is what i told him..also at no cost we are coders and can do the same as him at no cost to noone..at the end of the day hes here to make money from the members on here just like axam
Why haven't you done the same if you're capable? Instead of repeating yourself, I recommend that if you have the skill, you should develop your own original source code instead of just incorporating other people's TBDEV modifications into a TBDEV base.

Your initial question in this discussion was whether it utilizes PHP, even though the original poster already mentioned the technology it uses.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Projectzomb View Post
Taking someones code, and selling it, that is just a trashy thing that trashy peoople do, and we are no where even in that ballparkk. and dont worry, we decided to go open source with tiered donation features. Even free tier gets support, but the 3 tiers we offer will all have different perks in there so you can get and use n3xt for free, so you were incorrect there. No need to make assumptions and get defensive. Seeing as we already have sites ready to port over to this code, I am not too worried about what you think will happen, as the community already has proven your thoughts incorrect. Best of luck to you on your adventure!

The original poster has already confirmed that it will be released as an open-source project.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thartley55 View Post
And, never used mongoDB before. How will that work...will phpmyadmin be able to access it...or will I have to install yet something else...to get the script functional?
Just curious...asking for a friend of a friend of a friend. lol
I recommend considering https://www.mongodb.com/products/compass as your top choice. It's a desktop application GUI for mongoDB, an incredibly useful tool. While there are numerous web user ui's available for mongoDB, in my personal experience, none of them truly match the power of phpMyAdmin.