View Single Post
Old 7th May 2010, 03:55
The Brass

P2P
@pdq - I have respect for you and you know that.. and tbh you should know that I speak my mind and I care not about being banned anywhere and that includes tbdev - if I am to be banned anywhere then so be it -

I agree CF has used some wrong verbiage in a few posts I saw - in fact I even corrected a few at risk of taking the piss -

but you know what - look around @all of this crap - is it really needed ? can you blame him - put yourself in his place and I ask you what would you do if you were him ?

and you are correct it bother me and you know what else ? after seeing crap like this, I can safely say that it no longer bothers me -

what about xam, yuna and so on, that took the code and all of the mods and call all of the code theirs with there headers that it was all done by them and then some turn around and sell it...with back doors that they can do what they please...

I do tire of all of this back stabbing though - the truth of the matter is this if it wasn't for CF I don't beleave torrentbits would of survived - for anyone to use as a base or reference -

What we need to do is get back to the community mindedness that we have lost over the years - that is what made us great -

again TBH with you if I were in CF's shoes I can honestly say that I would be a bit nastier then he is.

he has been nothing but loyal to me and he has given me nothing but slack to get my head on straight - for years now - So when it comes down to it I will take his side as he has earned my respect and loyalty as he has tolerated me for years now...and I have done nothing but slack off...

but this has to stop - threatening him with a dos and then a ddos- What kinda crap is that - if I were to be mean I could be.. actually I am a whole lot smarter then I let off....lol

I am not here to start a flame war or put anyone down - I just call it as I see it -

If you are interested I will talk to CF on your behalf about you -

added below ----
and what about you and the source that you are going to release ? what headers(comments) is it going to have ? is it going to reflect all of the history of the code that it was based on ? even if you just got ideas from the torrentsbits code it is still based on it

Last edited by thebrass; 7th May 2010 at 04:06. Reason: added a missed thought
The Following User Says Thank You to thebrass For This Useful Post:
VIPER790 (28th December 2021)