Thread: releases
View Single Post
Old 3rd December 2012, 19:40

United Kingdom
Default lol you aint a clue you n00b
Quote:
Originally Posted by bill123 View Post
no he went down coss of your self and the hosting you given him chap as for my coding was spot on mate,And he went to someone who could give him some good hosting where he hed full control over hes hosting where you was not banning every tom dick and harry this why he was down you expect to be a owner on there site where you are only giving hosting where the owner as no control over hes web site mate not on So i would not go there mate with your comments mate or ill put full msn convos in this thread about you and what it was like by your hosting and banning peeps
go fuck up someone elses forum with your nonsense you bell end and get facts right
1: he did have full control he had a vps
2: you aint no fucking clue what your on about
3: he had simple ts code so if it was fucked up he should not have touched things
4:HE told me to ban you because your a knob which clearly you are becoming in here
5:i have 50+ trackers running on my hosting/nodes no issues and happy returning customers every month now honeslty would they pay again if the service i provide aint good enough

your answer no they wouldnt but they do stay with me which is true

pull off msn i still have pm in my account here from him and to him until you brought him down and clearly people who dont have a clue how to run a tracker shouldnt he is one of them,

now balls back in your court n00b waiting for another lame post which proves nothing infact i think i still have the message saying to ban you coz he didnt have the balls lol

7.5 tsse
future tracker source & hosting, vps
trackers installs + Themes
http://www.foxyhosting.co.uk
http://www.downmy.top testing zone
offshore vps & cpanel hosting & Shoutcast & VPN
STOP cyberbullying
any setups tracker installs vps hosting vps setups themes mods hit me up
over the last three months ive become a snake breeder,pythons,hogs,boa,corn,rat,king,carpet and what joy it is