View Single Post
Old 21st December 2010, 01:07

Question
Quote:
Originally Posted by Petr1fied View Post
He's probably referring to this, as far as I know he's not an xbtitFM customer. xbtitFM customers get access to both the forum you posted a link to and a ticket system when they subscribe.

You mean the files you got by convincing an xbtitFM subscriber to use your VPS by telling him that you'd let him take over your contract so that he wouldn't have to pay the setup fee. After he became established you demanded to be made co-owner of his site and when he refused you killed his site within 30 seconds of the refusal. If only the world had more people like you. :shock:

You have the files for version 0 (aka v1.00), they're encrypted and locked to a maximum of about 5 or 6 domains. Even if you managed to decrypt the files, the initial version of the script was pretty buggy having not been properly field tested in a live environment by the time you pulled your little snatch and grab. The codes contained within it are useless also because they change with every single version and we're currently at v1.03 (version 3 by the old numbering system) and v1.04 is due out within the next week.
Ok, so I am sure I will subscribe to xbtitFM, but what if I have some custom code and modifications, modules, in my current code? How it is possible to insert custom code to encrypted php files?