View Single Post
Old 6th November 2012, 16:03

P2P
Quote:
Originally Posted by x360zone View Post
let me guess your some douche who has a dedi or even a vps with cpanel license and thought sod it ill break it down and make few quid like many more before you it dont matter who sells shared hosting i sell it i wont and dont advise using for hosting a tracker on it to test yes not live nor will i ever change my mind only experienced tracker owners have gone through it and know the pain of moving from hosting upwards due to for example each account what has 64mb ram on your service? a vps has as much as you pay for you cant upgrade your hosting due to still being hundreds of other users on it. example
1 server for free hosting = 100000 users / sites
1 server for shared hosting =500 - 1000 customers / sites
1 server split for vps = 4-to say 50 users per

so fire away with more excuses
lol still persisting and having the last say ok i have tried making peace but obviously not in answer to your dig about me being a douche may I just add i have not insulted you so far yet you are me so here is what my response to your deluded mind is:

Goto google
type in shared hosting - warez linking allowed
check out how many huge site's offer this

now look at your company is it the biggest out of all of these?....NO

and can your site match these companies clientele and positive feedback....I think not my friend

also, there have never and will never be hundreds of users on any of my servers lol

also if you know any descent big torrent site owners as I know a few ask them if they would host in USA, as you seem to think it's ok and see there response so after that comment anything you say to discredit me almost comes as a compliment to be honest :)

anyway I shall leave you with your deluded mind ok bye bye