View Single Post
Old 6th November 2012, 15:45

P2P
Quote:
Originally Posted by x360zone View Post
clearly you are a n00b where does it state on my site i host and trackers are good to run on shared hosting? fucking nowhere you n00b this is the dif from what i know and what you think you know

check my posts on here about shared hosting and always tell customers are better of with a vps who cares if i sell shared hosting too not all people want to host trackers and people like yourself will come and go regular on here lets see how long you last
You seem to get very touchy when people answer back well all i shall say is whether I last the distance or not is still yet to be seen, doesn't alter the fact that a lot of bigger companies offer shared hosting for torrent trackers and they have more customers and more experience than you. o let me guess any company other than yours that offer shared hosting are nOObs

o and in answer to your where have you advertised shared hosting for trackers > http://www.bvlist.com/seedbox-hostin...l-hosting.html

you state "glad your happy- this promo offer will only last until next weekend where it will be normal price again

so dont miss out folks"

are not these people hosting trackers from you lol

well I luck forward to seeing both of our companies grow and grow and after all said no hard feelings bro just thought it's unfair to totally discredit all shared hosting that's all :)

anyway I shall not respond as I think we are never gong to agree on matters so good luck and hope there is no hard feelings either way :)

Last edited by OTH; 6th November 2012 at 15:51. Reason: update