View Single Post
Old 9th September 2012, 15:48

Turkey
Default Simple Machines Forum | Smf Tracker [Torrent Mod]
Hello my friends and I developed a feature needed by smf mod torrent
Phpbb smf'dede Mode from the torrent is supposed to be on, and I think vbulettin

Anyway as you know, in addition to SMF can use all the features already in the written mode only torrent tracker
private & public statistics that were developed and enacted a tracker

Torrent Mode Features

1 -> Seed - Leech - Peers - Completed uygunduranlık features such as standards, both as a forum to the forum you can see them reflected in the portal
2 -> Ratio system as well as other scripts, I still did the 0:50 ratio, ie the ratio at 0:50 üzgünümki users unable to download
3 -> User prohibition
4 -> User Ban throw rope (as requested in the forum overhead will download the torrent file but it certainly can not start download)
5 -> Auto-creation Torrent Pass (Passkey)
6 -> Profile of user data area where only administrators
7 -> Top 10 Statistics The most seeder, most leecher, last added torrents, most seed the torrents, most of the torent leech (Portal'dada more detailed)
8 -> forum home page, which is the total number of categories and the total number of GB Seeders and Leechers file exists or has TB Görebilrisiniz
9 -> If a specific category navigation information is still subject to each topic (Seeder | Leecher | Size) as
10 -> No need to open a new forum on my site can be integrated into the desired (by us Support Required)
11 -> Simple Portal (Editlenmiş status)
12 -> Admin Panel Management
13 -> Multi-Tracker Feature

Last

Turkish Users
Torrent Mode Year Is $ 80 + Installation $ 20

Other Users
(1 Year License $ 50 + Setup $ 10)

XBT Tracker
Encrypted with ioncube
Theme comes with 2 pieces

Friends who want to write under this topic or you can contact Pm or Email: