View Single Post
Old 13th April 2013, 02:11
SUPPORT GURU

P2P
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryyu View Post
I'm also looking for an inexpensive (preferably free) auto upload script for TS.

I'd want the bot to be able to download from one tracker and upload to my TS tracker. I'd also like it to be able to pull the poster and details from the original download to upload to my TS tracker.

I've tried ScarS script but it's only very basic and doesn't do everything I'd need.

If anyone knows of any scripts or can help customise ScarS script for me I'd really appreciate it!

Well you could ask JoeRob, but it will be for his source which I must add that its looking fricken brilliant, The forums have been revamped and the site/source code has plenty of features too, including some great themes thanks too Daffy. I wouldn't really use TSSE even if its been nulled and decoded by some very kind gentlemen from BVLIST, the reason been is that the source(TSSE) is slow and bulky, well that would be of my opinion and it boggles my mind as much as new earth creationist do.

Please Support Majority Report

You can contact me on Skype live:phesadent.elect but please let me know first.

If you are ever need me desperately then please email me at dan.oak44@gmail.com and I will contact u within a week.

Due to free time I'm able to help interested member's with their tracker.

Please Note!
Depending on your requests I will charge you for my assistance for Tracker installs and mods.
All my mods are custom and prices will very depending on the request.
I'm able to install any tracker and mods including themes.

Please PM me

Last edited by firefly007; 13th April 2013 at 02:30.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to firefly007 For This Useful Post:
daffy (13th April 2013), Marco (11th December 2014)