View Single Post
Old 23rd February 2012, 00:23

P2P
Wink lol
hostility? Nope but as x360 mentioned we were warned about you. And sitting here watching a putty screen go by does not mean I am watching every line, sorry my computer is newer then that, couldn't watch each line if I wanted to.
Next....
Quote:
I do work for a hosting company and i/we do have licences for all the software i use that make money. R1 soft, Cloud linux, citrix, mssql 2008 (yes windows too), h-sphere, dell priority support, etc, etc.
I have seen this done before by you on these boards and mainly to anyone that posts about hosting. To be honest I think its unfair of you to assassinate anyone that is in the same field with your comments while using your position here to do it from.
We are just little fish, we have 7 servers, and My end of it I host businesses and shoutcasts etc. Now further, to represent a site where YOUR best release group is template shares and pride yourselves on the "nulled & decoded" fact of that work and it is by far and away your most popular thread really makes me wonder why your so fast to attack us that are trying to provide a cheap service (and very cheap) for those that want the service. Now your referring to just one server's software, we have seven servers and we are trying different things on them without interfering with the customers we have, for example besides the whmcs that you pointed out we also use accountlab plus, and we are looking at several user panels. See we don't have the luxury of running out and buying what we want we just small fish in a big ocean trying to provide a service to those that have posted over and over on these boards that they need cheap hosting, they need tracker installs, they need someone to help them set it up, they need someone to help them around a control panel.
Some of the things I see while dissing us for a nulled copy of a piece of software while promoting trackers, and other nulled and decoded software is why I am glad that I am getting further and further away from the p2p scene and its petty little battles.
Will we use whmcs forever, couldn't say, as of yesterday we were set on klaxo, now thats been changed in favor of ehcp. So we are evolving and growing, but me and x360zone have one thing in mind that our customers will be taken care of, we will be their for support, and we will do it as cheap as we can for them. After all they are there to run a tracker not learn all the stuff that is involved with hosting.
I would think that the staff here would be excited to have hosting companies come here and provide a needed service for the users of this board. It is only a way to make the site stronger, more rounded and a full service forum, think about it, you can come here and get a source, get oppinions on that source, get themes, mods, help with each part of that, and hosting, and not a monoply but an open fair market on hosts. What a great place.
Now before you wish to unload on me about attutide, hostility, or anything, you might consider that we are trying to fill a need to help YOUR users, personally I do very well at hosting businesses and other things that do not involve p2p, trackers, etc. me and x360 have discussed this need over a couple of weeks and the need is still there, so we took action to fill that need, we installed a tracker yesterday and set it up for a customer from here and he is happy, even got him his domain, so he went from a wannabe to tracker owner in an hour for less then what lunch would have cost.