Thread: XBTIT DT FM v2
View Single Post
Old 26th August 2012, 10:30

Netherlands
Default XBTIT DT FM v2
As XBTIT developer ( DiemThuy ) I did create a free open source fully modded XBTIT source agreed by XBTIT FM head developer Petr1fied , here is the announcement

Hope I did post it in the right section

--

I did see many new tracker owners who want to start a XBTIT tracker have trouble with customizing XBTIT , of coarse there is XBTIT FM , but still , it looks like xbtit standard , and it is encrypted , so hardly no changes possible

XBTIT DT FM V2 is NOT encrypted , so you can add more code/hacks , and it is FREE
It is based on XBTIT 2.3 , so you get last XBTIT rev.

Beside the 78 standard hacks it have:

Improved internal forum ( groupcolor / online / up-dl stats / sort / etc )
Group color in extra stats
Improved design
Menu switch between the DT dock Jquery menu / standard XBTIT menu
Improved online block incuding max users online / online time and 24 hour online
With most standard hacks , code is not added in the all blocks , but with this version all code ( Sticky , freeleech , peerscolors , bookmark , immunity etc etc ) is also added in blocks

Beside the standard styles , Friendly did made a beautiful dark XBTIT DT FM style for this release , thanks friendly :)
( Want a quality style for your XBTIT site to ? - Friendly Styles )

If needed the hacks are customized to better fit this XBTIT version or have more options :

One of the best parts , you can still install more hacks :)
I will rewrite hacks on request to XBTIT DT FM V2 ( however some XBTIT hacks may just work without edits )
Alse there will be VIP packages for donators , who help to keep this project alive ....

Check the RSS reader in admin panel to see which hacks are out for XBTIT FM DT V2

I think this version is best for small trackers ( up to 2000 / 3000 members ) as some ( only a few ) hacks don,t work with XBT backend

Where can I test it :

Test 1 ( version with XBTIT DT FM V2 default style ( Friendly Styles ) / DT menu switched on )
Test 2 ( version with my old custom style ( Friendly Styles ) / standard menu switched on )

Username: test
Password: test

Where can I get it :

Download Here

Remember , it is free :)

It include a full installer , so install is just as easy as install XBTIT , no Truebug needed , no heavy servers , so keep your hobby cheap and easy :)

Pictures :

Hack page , show all 78 hacks and you see the installer is still there , even a installed hack there ;)

Click the image to open in full size.

Staff block to see if there are help request or reports , also acces to staff chat

The improved RSS , with category choice and uTorrent feed

Login screen , easy to use a own images as background , or other button images

Detect / help users with a NAT problem

DL slots , to set in acp , page to show the slots , good for donations as you set VIP rank to have more slots ;)

Last but not least , this project was not possible without using many code / style / images created by XBTIT developers and members :)

Last edited by DiemThuy; 26th August 2012 at 12:25.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DiemThuy For This Useful Post:
BEST (26th August 2012), gogo999 (24th September 2012), krish (9th December 2013), moon (27th August 2012), RIAS (27th September 2012)