Thread: TSSE 1.3.9
View Single Post
Old 10th April 2013, 15:23

P2P
Thumbs up
Thank you so much for the help! Appreciate it!! :D

Installed Linux Mint last night and continued the install of "LAMP" stuff this morning, (Thanks for the perfect guide btw!)

Installed the source and database just like i have done so many times!

Created a admin and startet right away to the upload torrent!

Created one torrent! download torrent from site and the Tracker Announce says WORKING in my uTorrent!!

Again! thank you so much Krypto!! for this!

You really made my day!!!

Thank you Krypto thousands times!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bump: a small Error that i have seen for some days, still popping up on my topten.php

while looking at "Peers" i get this error
Quote:
SQL Error

BIGINT UNSIGNED value is out of range in '('0' - unix_timestamp('2013-04-10 14:11:11'))'
?

Bump: There are some issues with the date with the MySQL ..

some pages states: "This page last updated 2025-06-24 14:10:52"

Bump: I think the issue is in the tablet "Peers" Oo

Quote:
BIGINT UNSIGNED value is out of range in '(`tracker`.`peers`.`finishedat` - unix_timestamp(`tracker`.`peers`.`started`))'
Anyone encountered errors like this? must be the date differences...

Dont understand what i can do with the tablet or is it the code not doing it right? hmm..

Bump: A little update! i fixed it by changing the "Finnishedat" Field from INT to DATETIME in MySQL and it works.. :)
That fixed the Topten.php issue with "peers"

Now it works, but some pages still say "This page last updated 2025-06-24 14:10:52" i dont know where this is coming from?

Fixed the my.cnf php.ini Datetime zones etc are all correct, so where is this "typo" or bug coming from?? :P

Fixed it by deleting the files in the "Cache" folder :) so now thats gone! and no errors or issues for me to see :D

Thanks

Bump: Have this ERROR!
Quote:
Fatal error: Call to undefined function stderr() in /var/www/include/functions.php on line 2132
Actually its white page error thing .. i just turned On the show errors in php.ini

I found this 2132 line but it only contains a } and thats it.

Bump: Fixed the White screen that always appears when i install this on a new system..!

The files in the CONFIG directory from my old script..was the reason..

I changed those with new fresh ones and typed in the the information like MySQL info and such and it works now.. i talk about the files "MAIN" "DATABASE" "SECURITY" "TWEAK" and "SMTP"

Bump: Hey i have tried to change the "locale" language on the server and on the SQL database UTF8 and such... to utf8 danish .. close to Norwegian so i can use Æ Ø Å chars but nothing works....

Everytime i use those norwegian characters its making the text Vanish!

Bump: B U M P ! tried everything..feels like it .. oO the norwegian charset are making the txt vanish! ..

Where are all the place i should look for the correct charset ...

btw i have a crap server with the same script.. and there it works! the ÆØÅ chars... but no on my online server... its a Raspberry Pi ... Seeding and Downloading is working!

But not the Unicoding ... Norwegian characters are making the txt vanish..

it just doesn't show up ... :-/

Last edited by majio; 11th April 2013 at 12:43. Reason: oØ