View Single Post
Old 17th June 2010, 08:35

P2P
Default I have the same problem..
Quote:
Originally Posted by wired View Post
So I've downloaded this. Followed the readme instructions to the dot. Copied and pasted most commands.

I've got torrentstrike installed and working. But the phpBB2 refuses to install.

When I click on the forums link at top as the sysop I only get this line

Code:
The Forum is closed
No link for installing. If I try to navigate to http://mydomain.com/tracker/phpBB2/install/install.php I get

Code:
Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
 Please contact the server administrator,  webmaster@mydomain.net and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
 More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
 Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
I'm at a loss? The files exsist. I can even put a phpinfo file in the phpBB2 directory and access it...

Please help as I'd really like to try this source out. I love the way it looks.

Thanks ahead of time.
I have search the whole forum and can't find any solution that works for this.. At one point i got the install button but was directed to install.php but its still says Internal Server Error.. I even tried to remove the config.php from phpbb2 folder..

Please help me..