Old 6th November 2012, 15:36

P2P
Quote:
Originally Posted by x360zone View Post
if you would check i dont recommend using shared hosting read my post n00b

and always tell customers to use a vps and my DC
usa, ro , de, turkey , and holland
so go have a nice day with your hosting
nOOb lol anyone who states the US is ok to host tracker is a total nOOb and living in a fantasy world tbh and also if you recommend VPS instead of shared then as i stated above why do you happily take orders for shared hosting when you say it isn't sufficient for trackers.

Also, if shared isn't good enough then please answer why so many hosts much much bigger than yours offer shared hosting and have positive feedback from customers?

Anyway I cannot see any point in carrying this debate on as you said different people have different opinions but had to respond as you called me a nOOb

Bump:
Quote:
Originally Posted by x360zone View Post
if you would check i dont recommend using shared hosting read my post n00b

and always tell customers to use a vps and my DC
usa, ro Voxility SRL, , de Frankfurt’s Kleyerstrasse, turkey Metrocity/Levent, Istanbul. , and holland leaseweb
so go have a nice day with your hosting
and toe to toe with a n00b like yourself only you can wish

and you still didnt answer the question about nulled billing panel hosting on your service and still waiting on your reply
you seriously are deluded as you go on as if your company is the biggest in the world it's not there are many many bigger companies than yours who offer shared hosting for torrent trackers and have positive feedback from customers and these companies have a lot more customers and experience than yourself