View Single Post
Old 6th November 2012, 15:29

P2P
Quote:
Originally Posted by x360zone View Post
says you lol back it dont matter where you host and i know mates what have had there tracker closed on holland servers also if they want you they will get you no matter, they will seize the domain to be pettyso for example leaseweb dont allow trackers as an example as most dont
and another example would it be ok to use a

NULLED WHMCS for example
and be safe?

so wheres your servers hosted then what DC?

oh and lastly i have mates still hosting in usa from 5 years ago no issues
the facts are Holland offers more security than USA, irrespective of what you know your mates have had happened etc also the domain issue is if you host:

.com, .net or a .co.uk then yes they can domain seize you as these domains are considered US or sympathetic to US, however a .nl domain is fine so is .eu

also for someone who is totally [as it seems] against shared hosting then why do you offer it on your website and if you do think that shared isn't good enough for tracker then surely your advertising shared is a clear demonstration of how you say one thing on here yet offer possible paying customers something which in your own opinion isn't good enough, surely this is bordering on ripping people off.

My data center is in the Netherlands not US like yourself

anyway I do not see the point in me and you going toe to toe as it were, when the post was concerning a totally different matter :) so good luck with your future mate

Last edited by OTH; 6th November 2012 at 15:31. Reason: updated