View Single Post
Old 17th November 2017, 16:19
Banned

P2P
Default TBDEV ( Announce Mod )
Hey guys & girls,

now I know I talk alot of shit within these forums or just rant just because that is life, but I been thinking which is good i suppose now I been overlooking files for the past whatever years I been around here and i thought maybe some of you might like a fresh updated announce file now I know I could dribble shit and get you angry but meh I got a life also yo

now I been testing the db side rather then php script as I had to modify it within tbdev walls that being said give me a few hours and maybe someone within these walls could run it live to see if all good to use now I would test but I am busy with the entire new db side for this tbdev project I have adventured onto which is cool and all so anyway give this a swirl:

Code:
CREATE TABLE `announce` (
`id` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,
`domain` varchar(255) NOT NULL DEFAULT 'https://localhost',
`torrent` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL,
`leechers` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
`seeders` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
`times_completed` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
`t_online` enum('yes', 'no') NOT NULL DEFAULT 'yes',
PRIMARY KEY(`id`),
KEY (`torrent`),
KEY `online` (`t_online`)  
) ENGINE=MyISAM DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8;
now you must grab TT208 announce file & maybe u232 if needed to secure your entire tbdev announce file so be careful ( nudge )

I shall post the announce file once completed should not take long to get working of course mine will be modified so you would have to alter if you still use $CURUSER within the announce file. I will leave as default tbdev standards so there will not be any mods within announce you should head over to u232 forums or here for the tbdev mods you desire that being said you still need to secure and update