View Single Post
Old 9th July 2009, 03:44

P2P
I dont really know why people spend more time translating other creators sources to english instead of spending that time trying to create there own source and then atleast you can put your own name on the credits ..

Another reason why i dont like the idea is because you dont understand the amount of problems others do to the original source creators when they start bringing out new versions and using the original name of the source thats being used on the official site itself .

You get people using the translated source and then hope to get support for it but then they find out that yuna doesnt have a english support site simply because he doesnt want it so now you have YET another source thats left to the side because people cant support it and dont want to in the end .

Its like me starting a thread and posting a source thats based on phpMyBitTorrent and then naming the source phpMyBitTorrent3.0(special_edition) and then everybody will straight away think its something thats being supported by joeroberts when its not so why give them the trouble in the first place .

Just my 2 cents

tony