View Single Post
Old 28th February 2009, 23:24

Russia
Exclamation YSE PRE 7-liquidate bug
Excellent realiz YSE PRE 7 I in it is enamoured much prettily respect BoLaMN - kp380lv that promote the product and quality!
but plenty of bugs I itself with one head not in power to correct all bugs that there there is! hope on your community and your not mediocre help! please let's begin together correct and shall correct some bugs as here was already mentioned:

1. in my.php if you add a avatar doesnt metter how big you set the size of the allowed avatar it always says its to big! With external avatar
2. also in my.php ive you add a new language such as dutch my.php cant see it and some language maps such as belgium works fine
3. The bug that new torrents shown as dead even ive they are seeded fine
Fixed: by changing line 90 in cleanup.php to sql_query("UPDATE torrents SET visible='no' WHERE visible='yes' AND last_action < $deadtime");
4. Bug in functions_announce.php there was missing } on line 195
Fixed: to at the }
5. Cant upload an avatar to the site gives me a strange error that i need to change the gif
6.Are you sure you want to delete this news? Click <a href=?action=delete&newsid=2&returnto=&sure=1>here </a> If you are sure.
7.blocks.php
Fatal error: Cannot redeclare recache_blocks() (previously declared in C:\xampp\htdocs\TRACk\admin\modules\=blocks.php:31 ) in C:\xampp\htdocs\TRACk\admin\modules\blocks.php on line 37
8.Error in SQL
The response from the server MySQL: Column count doesn't match value count at row 1
в C:\xampp\htdocs\TRACk\admin\modules\=blocks.php, line 231
Запрос номер 11.
9.simpaty.php <p>Write to the reason why you feeled. Respect User:</p> <form action="/TRACk/simpaty.php?action=add&good&type=torrent122&target id=100" method="post"> <input type=text name=description maxlength=300 size=100></textarea> <input type="hidden" name="returnto" value="/TRACk/details.php?id=122" /> <input type=submit value=Respect> </form>
10.friends.php Вы хотите удалить друга. Нажмите <a href=?id=1&action=delete&type=friend&targetid=2&su re=1>сюда</a> если вы уверены.
11.stats.php -Category ActivityCategory Last Upload Torrents Perc. Peers Perc.Фильмы DVDRip 1235829550 (2043 week)
I think you not to ignore and raise the quality YSE PRE 7 on due level!
forgive for english

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undefined View Post
change $htmlstrip = true to false in function newerr :nosepick:
where exactly in what file?