View Single Post
Old 20th September 2015, 13:40
Banned

P2P
ok bro, you see when you fuck with default code in the most invalid approaches you become instantly a target for hackers with high python + irc knowledge which we all know since we are all developers, designers and arseholes.

Steal databases laughing out .... got proof a db I really stole or do you not understand I take databases on princelable that you understand on default installation once you done setup and ready for a show you are either gonna give me that or pay me cash it is pretty simple as I like reading databases and exploits are a bitch just like your base is too me and everyone else that can program without a cert.

Learn Python while you learn u232 and bots are also another approach to learn plus don't forget to over look http://0day.today for the exploits for your projects sources if they are in breach learn how to secure and then come to me and I will tell you hoew to program with 1337 speed not with u232.

We all begin somewhere guys and I started with hacking u232 from go once I understood they were jealous girls. [=

proof your sql_query() can be hacked and re-coded for a price but fuck u232 now they are going down for life. Should leave things you never understand about guys.

Security You Arse!, did you know dbconn() is quicker to hack then sql_query() but that is because my bot just looking for single vars or single functions.

Good Day!