View Single Post
Old 20th September 2015, 13:29

Canada
Quote:
Originally Posted by BamBam0077 View Post
laughing out loud ... I am not like your group I don't even need to deploy on live sites like your gang that most likely hack everyday. Ooops insulted yet?

I already know something else my bot could hi-jack and rewrite mysqli for a joke and make your base go backwards not forwards.
not insulted in the least, but am getting bored with your verbal diarrhea
end of the day, you have nothing, no proof, no evidence, no clue, we have no need to hack shit pal.
is kind of sad you spout off all this crap simply cause you are sad we kicked you off 232 development because you liked to tell ppl you could help them then go and steal their databases, you got caught with your hand in the cookie jar and now spit your dummy out the pram awwww poor bambam.
you try hard to discredit U-232 by allegations like this but all you do is prove how strong a code it is and only end up making yourself look like an idiot in the process, word of advice, if your smart as you like to try to convince every one, quit while you still may have a tiny thread of dignity left your only making yourself look foolish.