View Single Post
Old 9th March 2014, 00:58
BT.Manager Owner

United States
OK I dont normaly reply to post like this one because I normaly sound like a A$$ hole But I well try.

your first mistake
You have this code
Code:
<script language="javascript" type="Text/JavaScript">
$('#1').contenthover({
    overlay_background:'#333',
});
</script>
var i=0;
$('.cipars').each(function(){
    i++;
    var newID='1'+i;
    $(this).attr('id',newID);
    $(this).val(i);
});
</script>
var i=0;
$('.contenthover').each(function(){
    i++;
    var newID='1'+i;
    $(this).attr('id',newID);
    $(this).val(i);
});
</script>
<style>
.contenthover { padding:20px 20px 10px 20px; display:inline-block; max-width:170px; }
.contenthover, .contenthover h3, contenthover a { color:#fff; display:inline-block; max-width:170px; }
.contenthover h3, .contenthover p { margin:0 0 10px 0; padding:0; display:inline-block; max-width:170px; }
.contenthover a.mybutton { display:inline-block; padding:0 0; max-width:170px; background:#3c9632; color:#fff; -moz-border-radius: 4px; -webkit-border-radius: 4px; border-radius: 4px; }
.contenthover a.mybutton:hover { background:#34742d display:inline-block; max-width:170px; }
</style>
inside a foreach statement which is wayyy wrong as now it is sending this to the browser for every torrent listed so if you like have 5 torrents listed it sends that out 5 times so your killing java and css
second your not setting the ID rite in your tags

Code:
<div class=\"contenthover\" id=\"1\"><br>
you should only have one id=\"1\" but in your code you well have 16 now how is java going to know which one to use for hover if there all 1 you should alter those with the the torrent ID

Good luck with your code.
I will no longer help you setup your site, there is a setup script if you have trouble with it post in the forum here or in BT.Manager™ forum
My Current Demo is here http://demo.btmanager.org/