Thread: releases
View Single Post
Old 6th December 2012, 16:12
Spartan_Host_co_uk

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill123 View Post
no he went down coss of your self and the hosting you given him chap as for my coding was spot on mate,And he went to someone who could give him some good hosting where he hed full control over hes hosting where you was not banning every tom dick and harry this why he was down you expect to be a owner on there site where you are only giving hosting where the owner as no control over hes web site mate not on So i would not go there mate with your comments mate or ill put full msn convos in this thread about you and what it was like by your hosting and banning peeps
bill123 I have seen many on here comment on x360zone hosting and to be fair [and this coming from another hosting provider] the only people who seem to moan are those who know nothing about hosting, your comments as x360zone said without proof means nothing just pointless babble to big yourself up and promote your own coding skills, also if you have to deride others to promote yourself maybe instead of bitching about x360zone and his hosting go take a look in the mirror and see who has the real problem. Also if dave or whoever had issue with x360zone like you say why dont they speak for themself why do they need you to state their case