View Single Post
Old 14th January 2010, 19:26

P2P
Default hello
Well , first thanks for your answer.

second, i can search in english.. results are as expected.

i havent tried searching in any other language, because there isnt any.
in greek, that exists, it simply returns all active torrents. no matter what i search.

as far as it comes to the advertising part , yes it gives about 2 dollars a day, which comes to a sum of about 300 dollars a year which is enough to cover for the website's costs. is not annoying and furthermore,, i have disabled donations, since it is a good reason for hunting me down and close my tracker
:)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony View Post
I cant test it at this moment in time but are you saying that you dont have a problem when you search using the english language but it doesnt work for any other languages ?

Not had much sleep so if ive repeated what you posted then i'll hide under my rock lol

Just a little question

Code:
<!-- Begin BidVertiser code -->
<SCRIPT LANGUAGE="JavaScript1.1" SRC="http://bdv.bidvertiser.com/BidVertiser.dbm?pid=245625&bid=709060" type="text/javascript"></SCRIPT>
<noscript><a href="http://www.bidvertiser.com">online advertising</a></noscript>
<!-- End BidVertiser code -->
Do you even get enough money from them that is worth annoying the hell out of all your members lol

God i hate it when people add advertising rubbish to there site when the whole point of donations is from members not from as many advertising pop as possible lol
Bump:
Quote:
Originally Posted by seb35 View Post
You use suggest.php ?

edit suggest.php with charset

hi, thanks for replying.

i used tha ajax search mod, which uses suggest.js.

if this is what you mean, i tried editing the file, but i know nothing about js .

Please advise.

PS

could i use a search query Searching directly with the charset in the db?

thanks for your help

Bump: any suggestions?

I cant seem to get it working

Thank you very much