Thread: Spartanhosting
View Single Post
Old 6th July 2012, 10:16

P2P
excuse me whats with the argumentative comments, santrex and altushost are massive players [I have used both and both were fine altushost being better though in my humble opinion] and with the greatest of respect you do not know everything sir these companies are much bigger than both mine and yours stuck together and have many happy customers a lot more than me and you so to say i'm talking bull and they are shite I think you are showing a bit of arrogance in your comments tbh

I see this a lot round forums others hosts with a it's my company or it's crap mentality which I personally think is ridiculous as I am sure your hosting is fine and I am not deriding you or your hosting just defending plain and simple truths

and i do not claim to know best I merely offer services and state shared hosting can and does host many live trackers

I have used vps but prefer dedi servers but not all know how to configure and to say well they should learn is a bit flippant

also I notice in your comment "i see it like this if your forking out for web hosting say add another couple of quid and get a vps..." and let me guess you'd be more than happy to offer one of your vps packages lol

also black cobra hosting is shared is it not, why not flame his post too

so shared can and does run trackers plain and simple I am not here to row merely to offer my services

Last edited by spartan; 6th July 2012 at 10:40.