View Single Post
Old 25th June 2011, 22:20

P2P
Talking would be nice but....
Would be nice to see a nulled decoded version of this however given the talent and skills thats been devoted to the 5.6 and all the mods that are available for it right here I have to ask why bother, from what I understand ioncube is not the only way this has been encoded, and the mods that are out for 5.6 make it a very good site code. There are issues with it, but all in all, there is with any source.
If you look at the numbers from the source code page then you get an idea of why so many of us work on this code as hard as we do, it is a simple site to run and can be run very well with minimal staff. A couple added features like the janhouse uploader and a decent server and your 100% up and going.
I think the main desire for most of us is that we want to show xam that no matter how hard he tries, we still have people with skills and talents that no matter what he releases it will be decoded and ran on sites all over the planet, then just to really tweak his ass, there are some very good mods made to the original, making it better and more in tune with what not only the users want, but site owners as well.
I guess simply enough that if you looked hard enough at the tsse topics on this forums and look at the numbers of those that are running a decoded nulled version of this mess represent a lot of money that xam did not get, and that by and far....(look at the numbers before you start to flame me) this code in the nulled and decoded versions is the one that all are using, mostly because once you get it set up and running, you don't have to put up with people that code!! And basically a half trained monkey can run one of these versions after it is set up, trust me on this, I have hung it for some half trained monkeys!!
Would it be nice to have 7.2 decoded and nulled? I guess but thenI would add some of the mods to it to make it more what I want, and wait......thats what I got now a very modded TS SE