View Single Post
Old 26th June 2010, 16:17
Banned

P2P
Smile Open your browser
3. Open your browser and point to your site address, you'll find the installation wizard.

After install:

Delete the install folder for more security.
Now locate to root, and u shall auto be redired to the licensefile, follow the inscrution there and insert
the license key u get, your name, your email and your domain.

Press Update and now your site shall be up ;)
where is the license file coz its not in the include file ive put the code up but its not found on the server any help here and all i get is your site .com/install/ and install been renamed And theres no * /include/client/license.inc.php in the include why ?
why is it going to install on domain white page in in site and i tell peeps to sign up its a white page with install at the end of domain and before anyone says del install its been del

EDIT: all sorted out now lol easy when you look now this shoutbox i need it a lot biger as it is too small look into it car`nt see where to set it bigger anyy help would be nice BTITFM14_PB_Edition_1.5.4

EDIT2: for one start when you upload torrents ok at first then after a hour or so the torrent ghost and car`nt see them says no seed on then then torrents come back lol then go lol what a load of shit code

Last edited by wMan; 26th June 2010 at 18:00.