View Single Post
Old 11th July 2013, 03:17

P2P
Quote:
Originally Posted by firefly007 View Post
++

Well Said Joe..... I have to hop on about the error thing or be it the lack of errors on BT.Manager CMS, something that sources like TSSE and most other source's are full of,this is an important factor to take into consideration as it effects the sites performance over all.
TS is or started off as a very badly coded paid script. It might be a possibility that its been improved on, although I've used it in the past, I will probably never use it again.
Joe.R and others have put a lot of work into B.TManager and he asks for a small payment, which is small amount considering the time and effort put in to make it a fully modded streamline ready to go site.
I understand why the cost but a bittorrent code .. NA if he want paid for his time there are many other things he can do for funds.. CMS are very useful tools and he can make a nice php driven cart.. WE are all pirates her and I will and never paid for source .. May he should look at it this way.. release the code and ask for custom mods for a small cost.. That would be a bit better then asking for funds for support..and ECT..

u-232is a well mod source code full of many tools and it open source and FREE. there are custom mods witch I have and I would offer for small cost .. There are a few designs for free and I offer as many other CUSTOM bits for cost..

Is all I am say.. Joe.R did a great job on it as I seen it and look over the demo site..