View Single Post
Old 15th May 2008, 01:29

Default Re: About Xam's Sources. TS Special Editions...
lol not another one of these posts .. by the way is javascript not java :P big difference lol (i like pointing out the obvious)

yh i really dont even bother attempting to provide much support for TS anymore .. before i used to have a blast but if people are stupid enough to install it (whether or not it's free) after all the comments that have been made about it on every torrent development forum out there then they deserve everything they get when they go live.

best torrent source is TbDev .. you add what you want and leave out what you dont .. better coding all round and far less shit for PHP engine to work with.. i mean do people really need golden torrents, free leech, freeleech per torrent, 2x upload, 4x upload, freeleech slots and all the other announce stuff... ive seen announce scripts longer than a forum script and its just madness. People should start to learn PHP ect before attempting things like trackers ... but i guess its becoming the hip thing to do these days otherwise xam wouldnt be making money from it.

by the way thats not a personal dig at you .. i was just rambling in general :P