Thread: TBDev
View Single Post
Old 13th November 2016, 06:49

P2P
Thanks fireknight I am glad to herd your take on this project, I have gotten a pro coder from here on board to help me out with the code, I am just waiting on his response.

I understand I got alot of work ahead so today I am just reading / recoding the bittorrent script plus learning ontop. I might do an updated version without mods for a starting point as putting in multi mods would just jam it up in the updates as for now it is just me doing the work, not that I am complaining I wanted to do this so I learned what made these other sources so great today and while today is my day off work I am gonna do some research, gonna try out a few cms tricks to see if I can integrate my ideas, I am taking it slow as I have to work for living like most.

I might alter some code/files/folders so I should do a changelog.txt but I will do that after I have done my part, as stated before this is not a rush job I am taking this serious just like most would if they cared about a project they helped, created, designed etc... I just hope I am not treading on anyones feet as that is the last thing I wanna do.

Bump:
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeroberts View Post
I would be putting this
PHP Code:
define('PROJECT_R2'true); 
In all the base files (index.php, browse.php,forum.php ..............)
and all the other files I would put
PHP Code:
if (!defined("PROJECT_R2")) {

print_r("Direct initialization of this file is not allowed.");

this well help a little more with securing your files.
Thanks Joe, I never thought about doing that, but now you have pointed that idea about I will be sure to utilize that gesture.

Bump: Quick design peak -

Click the image to open in full size.

I hope you like the beginning