View Single Post
Old 12th February 2012, 08:21

P2P
Exclamation Limited Offer~Turn Key tracker
Black Cobra Hosting is offering limited turnkey tracker setups.

You will get everything you need to be an on line 100% ready tracker.

We will take care of the server, the code, the install, the setup, everything.
All you will need is the banner, and to think of the name for your site.

We will even register the domain for you, You will have to find your own staff, and this includes a coder.
We will install and set it up, but any mods, addons etc. are your responsibility. You will have ftp access, cpanel access,
all the things you need to start a tracker right and fast. This way you can focus on the things you need,
getting uploaders, and your staff organized and promoting your site.

We recommend and offer different code sources based on our knowledge of the code and ease of use, and most of all
for security!
Suggested code sources are Template Shares a very modified edition with a php firewall included!
Enough server space for now and all the future needs of your site!
we will consider other source codes but to insure the security of your site and our servers, certain codes we will
discourage.
We will be there for guidance for server, cpanel issues, and code setup issues. We do not want to be a part of
your site and then charge you for it. It is your site.
We are only offering this to a limited number of clients, this is a opportunity for those with little experience in servers,
cpanel, and code setup to be on their way to their dream of owning a tracker.
SO do not wait when the spaces fill up they will be gone.

Now the best part...the price everything you need, all you have to do is log in with the password and name you picked,
and your a tracker owner for the price of $25 USD a month! Plus the domain registration fee for the first month, after that no extras, no separate charges, just $25 a month.
Radio mods and shoutcast can be added for an additional price please contact us for more info.

This package is so limited that we will not add it to the order page for the web site, you must contact me directly to have this setup for you.

Template Shares 5.6 Demo

login demo
pass 123456

Xbtit 2.3.0
Login demo
pass demo

email me if your ready to stop messing around and be a tracker owner. dakz@blackcobrahosting.com and questions you can pm me from here or email me

I am reworking the hosting html so I will try to get back here and check pm's as often as I can.

Thanks