Thread: Foxy Hosting
View Single Post
Old 10th October 2014, 12:03
Elite

United Kingdom
My username over on xam's forums is seedy - not demon, so that's proved you wrong and I get aggressive? yeah mate, whatever, here, lets paste the coversation here part 1:

Replies:

My Clients name2014-10-10 10:13:02

Just refund the money and heck don't worry, i just think its shocking that just sky of 12 hours i had to wait on a response, i thought this company would love helping its customers eh, proves that its wrong, i expect a refund of whats left of this months and next months is well and if you's had some sort of way of reinstalling the vps's then people like me won't have to contact you's and if you must know It wasn't me who messed it up, my friend was trying to install something!! and heck nice to know how the support goes here!
Rate my response

Sales Assistant 2014-10-10 10:05:17

for one its not my fault your cant install what you need and need a reload yes we will when we have time we dont just just at client demands especially when we get spoken too like that you lucky ive not suspended your account read our tos. so yes there is a wait for you id try again in about a hour or two when the support staff dont feel offended by your remarks
Rate my response

Sales Assistant 2014-10-10 10:03:04

pardon me who are you talking too like that no we dont help when we get spoken too like this

my clients name 2014-10-10 09:04:00

anyone gonna help or you lot taking the piss??????9

my clients name 2014-10-09 23:54:38

come on guys, I need this server done so I can install my new site :)

my clients name 2014-10-09 23:32:36

Hi there,

Is it possible that you can reinstall my VPS to Debian 6 64BIT RAW OS please :) - My server/VPS IP is: 185.53.128.189

Regards
my clients name

I scored out my real name cause I don't post that kind of information over the net - done the same with your staff too.