Thread: TSSE Radio
View Single Post
Old 1st December 2012, 07:08

P2P
Cool
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAKz View Post
I have a couple tsse radio mods they are on here, check out the radio mod add on for tsse 5.6 also the one for 5.4 will work, if I remember right there are 3 of them on here.

If you need radio admin scripts let me know has I have those too, for tsse (and I suppose any other) it would be a simple matter of adding them to your staff panel, admincp or whatever.

The LATEAM version of tsse 5.6 has a real sweet radio setup in it, mostly because the player opens in a new window, so you can listen while you forum, or upload or whatever it is a addon to the code and not hard to adapt to another at all. Most of the tsse 5.6 has the shoutcast folder with the shoutcast serv and config in there already so again very simple.

if you need anything else with that, let me know and I will get it to you.
I am offering any help to those who need it for this radio modification and the original code (designed by who -->> This Guy <<-- ) and I also have several other unencrypted radio modifications that support versions all the way up to well my gosh its been two years but lets say a few versions past this one and all work 100%..... I have no use for them anymore so....