View Single Post
Old 2nd September 2015, 10:21

Default FreeStyl3 3dition [ MIT LIC ] [ FREE ][SHA5][MYSQLI][MEMCACHE]
Hello Gang,

I am back ...

Now let's begin again but with this software not my history, I came into this game as a designer without any kinda certs to say I am or was certified to program. I had some knowledge about md5 but that was when I was a waste of space or time, but anywho ... lets move forward. I would call this paying it forward if your unsure what that means then you should watch that movie ( Pay It Forward - www.imdb.com/title/tt0223897/ ) asap before you begin this software.

I highly suggest you have a great flow of tunes to listen to when you stay up for 3Days - 4Days straight working with this base of course but if your like me it will be a normal week.

I am showing you all this base because being told to "Fuck Off!" or "Any Doubt" we shake it off when we build like soldiers with some sorta idea.

Security is a must and if you decide to hack my software do it like me and read the entire source before you even attempt as you will need tools sooner rather then later to keep up with python development that is the overcoat for this base to keep us 100% secure and productive in many languages.

• You don't need to learn the py but it would help you advance into your new life styles.
  • You are not paid, you work for freedom but if someone donates you honor that and move forward with a 15 day mind frame for when or if you can build, we are sorta strict because we are scene like that.
  • We work as a community and for the community or for other communities to show them your ok and you deserve a chance.
I will add whatever the community wants inside a entire website currently got:

SHOP -
FORUM -
BITTORRENT -
API
CUSTOM FROM GET GO!
XPDO
PDO
MYSQLI
MEMCACHE
CACHE
IDEAS ARE ACCEPTED PLEASE PERSONAL MESSAGE

* LEGAL REASONS *
Bittorrent is only used for the demo purpose of sharing my own software within a community I personally develop, I will leave a certain mark on each release so no one could claim I developed it by a simple code conf but not legal to distro piracy but if that community does then we hold no responsiblity due to scene content is the bomb!

FreeStyle is based on rap music, code snippets, pride, ideas, yourself input, encouragement is given.

Good Luck [=
will add more files as I get them done [=
but that should help alittle though, setup folder coming soonish!
Attached Files
File Type: php api.army.php (2.0 KB, 0 views)
File Type: php api.conf.php (14.7 KB, 1 views)
File Type: php define.class.php (9.5 KB, 1 views)
File Type: php memcache.class.php (2.0 KB, 0 views)