View Single Post
Old 5th July 2015, 08:27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Utah View Post
i`m interested but what exactly is this?

I have got the files on my macbook pro, I will send you the offical Pre-Asylum ( FreeStyle Edition ) link once ready and you can have it for free the only real difference with this one is it uses multi sha protections over the original salt/cookie/login/logout/register etc everything is sha3+. You will not find this software on google but you will find it all within my github

Anyone that says there is better would be incorrect as I can hack into any of the other sources and be happy to inject into them anyday I desired.

What stops you injecting into mine is I use engines that guarentee 100% anyone that uses them not to be hacked anytime soon in the future & whoever wants to convert back into mysqli connection will have to alter multi scripts as I have forced not just you to learn pdo but myself so I can enjoy future builds and engines I build from this engine.

We have tools that not 1 of these source bases used today thought of adding and if they have added it then we can still convert into freestyle so if people want to take the micky outta me again guess again I freestyle ideas / themes / template engines / engine bases etc ... You can try and beat a 1 man army but remember I didn't ask for a team nor do I need a team for my engines I am proud of my engine and you will have know how to program and design to understand fully the power that this holds.

>> Can Run 5 - 6 PHP Bots Min Run ( Program Own Preference )
>> WebEngine ( Configure Own Preference )
>> Anti-Virus ( Configure Own Preference )
>> ForumEngine ( Configure Own Preference )
>> WordPress ( Configure Own Preference )
>> PrestaShop ( Configure Own Preference )
>> I will have a entire setup ready to run in a few months but I will let you run the ideas past the config files I have shared for free once you get the idea that I run most of my ideas from all these configs sooner or later you will also realize that I don't need anything but myself in a room and a notepad to design / develop onto.

I can out develop anyone that sets a challenge with this engine as we use our own languages not straight code from your books on your bookshelf

Not Actual Code Used

e.g
PHP Code:

if ($x_or_y['id']['class'] >= 6) {

$FU .= 'Echo Command';
  print 
$FU;

X OR Y -> Sorry 4 The Wait

CMS API is what it is in end ... find one on google that goes to the extreme to scan all files including itself LOL I bet I am the only developer out there with this kinda engine....

demo code:

PHP Code:
<?php
$error
="";

if(
count($_POST)){

// some sanity checking would be nice ;)

$Pre_Stan["smtp_mail"] = array('host' => $_POST['host'],

'port' => empty($_POST['port'])? "25" $_POST['port'],

'auth' => $_POST['auth'],

'username' => $_POST['auth_username'],

'password' => $_POST['auth_password'],

'conn' => $_POST['conn'],

'log_successful' => $_POST['log_successful'],

'show_errors' => $_POST['show_errors']
                                 );

if (empty(
$error)) {

freestyle_db_update_settings(array(

"smtp_mail" => $Pre_Stan["smtp_mail"]
        ));

freestyle_okmsg("Settings updated");
    }
}

include_once 
".core/system/api/engines/InputForm.php";

$FreeStyle = new InputForm("""post""Save");

$FreeStyle->hidden("module""modsettings");

$FreeStyle->hidden("mod""smtp_mail");

$FreeStyle->addbreak("Settings for the SMTP Mail Module");

$FreeStyle->addrow("Hostname of mailserver"$FreeStyle->text_box("host"$Pre_Stan['smtp_mail']['host'], 50));
$FreeStyle->addrow("Port of mailserver"$FreeStyle->text_box("port"$Pre_Stan['smtp_mail']['port'], 5)." (Default Port is 25, unencrypted. Encrypted Port is usually 465)");

$FreeStyle->addrow("Connection Type"$FreeStyle->select_tag("conn", array('plain'=>'Plain Connection','ssl'=>'SSL-Encryption','tls'=>'TLS-Encryption'), $Pre_Stan['smtp_mail']['conn'])." (e.g. Google-Mail connection needs TLS)");

$FreeStyle->addrow("Use SMTP Auth"$FreeStyle->select_tag("auth",array(1=>'Yes',0=>'No'),$Pre_Stan['smtp_mail']['auth']));

$FreeStyle->addrow("SMTP Auth Username"$FreeStyle->text_box("auth_username"$Pre_Stan['smtp_mail']['username'], 50));
$FreeStyle->addrow("SMTP Auth Password"$FreeStyle->text_box("auth_password"$Pre_Stan['smtp_mail']['password'], 50,0,true));

$FreeStyle->addsubbreak("Logging / Errorhandling");

$rawr24 $FreeStyle->addrow("Show errors on screen",$FreeStyle->select_tag("show_errors",array(1=>"Yes",0=>"No"),$Pre_Stan['smtp_mail']['show_errors']));
$FreeStyle->addhelp($rawr24,"Show errors on screen","This option enables to show errors on screen (default). If disabled you should make sure that you have the Event Logging Module enabled which will log errors in email sending.");

$rawr25 $FreeStyle->addrow("Log successful mails to the Event Logging Module",$FreeStyle->select_tag("log_successful",array(0=>"No",1=>"Yes"),$Pre_Stan['smtp_mail']['log_successful']));
$FreeStyle->addhelp($rawr25,"Logging of successful emails to the Event Logging Module","This option logs successful email messages to the Event Logging Module if that is enabled too.\nErrors are logged there always (if the module is enabled).");
$FreeStyle->show();
?>

Last edited by DarkSnow; 5th July 2015 at 08:59.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DarkSnow For This Useful Post:
BamBam0077 (6th July 2015), Fynnon (1st August 2015)