View Single Post
Old 7th May 2010, 06:10
The Brass

P2P
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdq View Post
hehe must be nice to be in his good graces :) he has insulted me and demeans me and called me many names in the shoutbox over there.

It's ok thebrass, don't worry about me :) I feel a great weight lifted off my shoulders now, Im done with bringing up this topic of him and this is hopefully my last post on this specific matter, I have no wishes to ever return to tbdev.net unless it became a fun place to be again and I hope it does. :)

you know me I'm all about the fun, I don't hate, I can't believe I got banned even, so much for free speech. (It's not like I said that at tbdev.net or here)

I can still contact all my friends and peers from tbdev.net in other manners and that is the most important part, I feel sad it had to end like this but I can only be insulted or see other people insulted so much before I speak up.

PS. who is threatening with dos? :shock: not me, i just reporting that i got banned :)
LOL - I would not say I am in his good graces -

I do worry about ya gal - and you will be missed - and I feel responsible for your banning.

tbh - I never saw him bash you - but I have my own problems and am only there intermittently so I might of missed it - but I will strive to get back and help it to become a fun place -

I'm happy to hear that you can still touch those that you touched - Yes I agree it is sad that it ended this way -

TBH - we all need to grow up and act our age ----- myself included - but I had to speak out - and I know posting here solves nothing and makes me look infantile.

It was the way you spoke out - instead of confronting him directly, you chose a different path and that was wrong - why didn't you say anything to me so I could bring it to him ? thats what I am there for....amongst other things that I am failing to do... because of personal reasons.

the dos -n- ddos threats against tbdev came from this forum -not from you, the ones that made the threats know who they are -

Over the years I have become a bit bitter myself - I have seen a lot of things come and and go, I have watched many people get swelled heads -n- think that they are gods gift and have seen many of them fall...

I have been around a very long time - I used a different name back then -
we all originated from the same place -

I believe that it is time to stop this nonsense and work together.

Quote:
we wanna put tbdev on the same level as these sources that give no credits or worse sell them?
See you clearly state that your heart is into tbdev - let's at least try to get along - and make tbdev a fun place to be - if you ever wish to talk im still in msn

Quote:
sorry can't do that, as you are well aware CF bans anyone who questions his actions/insults.
As noted in his banning of me for stating facts in a private matter on a site with 40 members who most feel like I do but only a few willing to risk their tbdev accounts to speak up about it:
that is not true, as I have confronted him many, many times - I did so over you (one example) - and I must say he doesn't always respond but he doesn't ban me - but I do it to him directly -

Last edited by thebrass; 7th May 2010 at 06:32. Reason: missed a point ie the last quote-
The Following User Says Thank You to thebrass For This Useful Post:
pdq (8th May 2010)