View Single Post
Old 10th January 2012, 12:51
Banned

P2P
Quote:
Originally Posted by x360zone View Post
you ARE fu&king tool mate you say dont give out money to coder which sources are free then you ask for payments in your signiture
what a fool and clear noob you are some people dont know how to install stuf and as for getting ripped off i have made a shed load of tracker s up for people for which i will see some replys frrom them saying so and how happy they are
you are a pile mate and need to be cut out to stop irritation
and if proper coders arent on this forum why are there developers and proper ones not unlike yourself creating code like joo and joes and you do shit
so look again closely and what a knob you are
your username says it all dont it pmsl

and the latest thing is for n00bs coming on here trying to get a tracker setup and installed for nothing with life long support for no cost, i dont mind helping folks but you gotto know the dif between being a knob and being a n00b
now then xbox360 do not go there mate you know why and the rip off you done and the money you made from it tool,or would you like me to say about the money you hed for some thing from a peeps and you got something els you tools what was not nothing to do with the said site
Now to joe as you say hes the same taking money by paypal now we do not want to get in to that do we tools