View Single Post
Old 10th January 2012, 12:36
Banned

P2P
Thumbs up paypal paymants to so call coders
ok if you want to give money to so call coders on this forum go ahead but you will be riped off big time ive seen so much of it here a very lot just look at the forum about coders riping users off you will pay for stuff thats free and easy to install and add your self,such as the tssse coder very easy to install and what you call to code up you do not need any coding skills for it at all it was made for users that have no shills or no knowledge of coding tsse up that how easy as it is this why axam is making so much money from it no coding as to be done just plagin so on,Wow to the coders that rip users off if you want to give them money go ahead do so be warned you will get your money took off you and you not get any back from then this where the black mail come in from them you want to report them thay will say ill tell paypal want you wanted it for so blahh blahh blahh blah, your better off go to site of tsse and asking the owners who put up the tssse asking what coder as done it so on And if thay can help you out first DO NOT ASK AT THIS FORUM AND PAY THEM MONEY AS YOU NOT GET IT BACK AND YOU WILL BE RIPED OFF BIG TIME,there is PRIVATE CODER out there who will put site up fee AND KEEP THE SITE RUNING ticking over but you have to give them a fee every month to do so but you will have a site runing spot on now the coders who do this are not on this forum and that is where your coders are not here ,i can savely say i put tsse site up for owners and mod the them to there liking not the coders liking i have lot of peeps on my msn and well love my work i do and look after there site as you should do and alot of it is tssse 7.2 and my themes too so go and get a coder who know what thay doing so on peeps

Last edited by xDev; 10th January 2012 at 15:13.