View Single Post
Old 28th January 2012, 10:20

P2P
Arrow no error on line 13
I have checked all the versions I have of this (about 10 of them) and the page you posted is the same for all of them, line for line. Since you didn't inlude a server error I am guessing there wasn't one, so I would suggest rebooting the server and the site and see if it comes up again with the same error. I have looked through the site here and don't see where this has been an issue and I am running several versions of nightrawler in different flavors of mods not only on localhost but live and never seen this issue and sine those pages are the same as the one you have I can't see an issue there.
If you have any more info please post it and either me or some of the others can work it.

Bump: I have checked all the versions I have of this (about 10 of them) and the page you posted is the same for all of them, line for line. Since you didn't inlude a server error I am guessing there wasn't one, so I would suggest rebooting the server and the site and see if it comes up again with the same error. I have looked through the site here and don't see where this has been an issue and I am running several versions of nightrawler in different flavors of mods not only on localhost but live and never seen this issue and sine those pages are the same as the one you have I can't see an issue there.
If you have any more info please post it and either me or some of the others can work it.