View Single Post
Old 27th November 2011, 06:01

Hi

the problem is i eared that there is still lots of bugs in 5.6 i've been paying this guy for years now for is version but now that i'm not a vip anymore listen ok

i've buyed 7.0 i never could've got to work properly and guest what? i went back to 6.3 becuse at this moment i had over 20000 members and now that i'm not a vip anymore even dho i paid for 7.0 as an ex-vip member i can't give 7.0 a try anymore because i don't have access anymore to the functions to set my server on is site so i paid for nothing for a nice 7.0 that's completly useless

so has far as me it's over this guy is not getting anymore of my money!

Quote:
Originally Posted by x360zone View Post
not taking the piss but same thing happened to me
once your vip runs out your extinct.
best thing to do is back your shite up and move it to 5.6 like i did
yes you may lose some data and torrents,but i sleep 100% better now i dont worry about his server and staff panel issues and to be honest you get more support in here than you ever would from xams forums funny enough

do it for free or pay xam another 160$ a year for nothing mate

i did it im sure others will follow instead of getting scammed all the time

and all thanx to the staff and people that made the 5.6 possible

and feels nice to be held at ransom from him true he tinker with your shit so you pay for more support lol
he tried with me and 3000 torrents went dead all off a suddon then the famous well you need to purchase more and more and more lol