View Single Post
Old 18th September 2011, 13:30

United Kingdom
Default hosting
i get and do
1:100gig hd, 1 gig burst - 2gig 100mb line 4tb transefers 5-7gbp per month
2:250gigg hd 2 gig ram burst - 4gig unlimited transfers 1gig port 10.-15 gbp per month
free installs reboots ,control panel openv or ve portal

great for trackers from basic and for full live hosted heztner in a private rack
only issue is not perfect for seedbox due to torrent checking and unrar/untar files can cause cpu overload and can risk suspended box for a few hours

if you want cheaper hosting still vps depending on your needs
which i wouldnt recommend doing for one reason poor support and service as you get what you pay for in this world
example
vpscheap.info/compare-vps.html
starting from $1.50 a month
"PLEASE NOTE IM NOT RECOOMMENDING THIS HOST JUST AN EXAMPLE AND I WOULDNT USE THEM DUE TO HAVING POOR DOMAIN .INFO CHEAP BUGGERS, VERY NONE PRO"

seedbox:
gotto be ovh for cheap deicated issue is the output capped,digicue ofers 1gig port dedis for around 40.00 a month issue shite pipeline and hogged line/speeds regular and dont state 3tb bw before capping
(then you can setup 20 utorrent webui accounts and 20 ftp app easy enough )ISSUE no one care enough lately inthe torrenting world to do his as they cant be arsed uploaders used to be a thing gained and earned same as mod positions now adays sites which start up cant keep up not enough dedication no more, on mine i just keep plodding on after the old staff did one and started there own unsuccessfull tracker of three times each have failed i did new domain now working with a small few
donor nowadays dont trust the sites due to bad coder and bad owners ripping donors of then closing site reopening taking funds same thing closed

be sure it what you can keep up with is it a game is it a hobby is it testing is it yourlife to some differs used to be my life now my hobby

and as for safe server /host theres no such thing they can close you either reseller or main owner for many legal reason same as of shore happened two me a few times torrent tracker reported and ilegal content

hope all goes well in your adventure mate i really do and same goes for anyone starting of in the tracker world

enough of the story lol

7.5 tsse
future tracker source & hosting, vps
trackers installs + Themes
http://www.foxyhosting.co.uk
http://www.downmy.top testing zone
offshore vps & cpanel hosting & Shoutcast & VPN
STOP cyberbullying
any setups tracker installs vps hosting vps setups themes mods hit me up
over the last three months ive become a snake breeder,pythons,hogs,boa,corn,rat,king,carpet and what joy it is