View Single Post
Old 22nd December 2009, 06:16

P2P
Quote:
Originally Posted by crash76 View Post
Hi guys, I have some problem during installation process.

I put database name, host and password properly and when I press next it says that it stored database info properly then next this appearing:

Click the image to open in full size.

Any idea how to fix this problem?

P.S. I am sure I am putting all data necessary properly.
Make sure you create the database and that the user and pass for the db matches what you put in the install. As long as the db exists and the db info you enter in the install is right it should connect to the db. The db is created in the myphpadmin.

EDIT: I am having a problem with the error

Code:
'Tracker sending invalid data: .'
I have replaced the benc.php, the functions_announce.php, disabled Banned Client Detection, even went back to an earlier version of the utorrent client to make the uploads.

Any suggestions??

FIXED~Seems that the announce settings are the problem here I disabled the Active Connection Limits and Banned Client Detection disabled even though I went back to using ut1610 which is in the list. Interesting little problem in there and will look into it further when I have more time.
Anyone looking for a staff spot I got a couple open. And to the gang at WDW ;) thanks this is getting a lot of compliments with the wowarcraft template and 4 add in languages.

Last edited by Fynnon; 22nd December 2009 at 19:50.