Bravo List

Bravo List (http://www.bvlist.com/index.php)
-   Mods & Themes (http://www.bvlist.com/forumdisplay.php?f=117)
-   -   TSSE 5.6 Ratio fix mod (http://www.bvlist.com/showthread.php?t=6426)

Edgein 11th May 2011 22:37

TSSE 5.6 Ratio fix mod

I'm looking for a mod that a sysop or higher can set the torrent ratio from any user to 1.0 in a simple click
through the userdetails of the user

it seems to me an extra mod for the donors and as an extra something to a member to surprise

greets Edgein

Bump: Hello all

nevermind i foud out how it works

id did it in this way

PHP Code:

INSERT INTO `bonus` (`id`, `bonusname`, `points`, `description`, `art`, `menge`) VALUES
(10'Fix Torrent Ratio''1000.0''With enough bonus points acquired, you are able to get 1:1 ratio on a specific torrent. The points are then removed from your Bonus Bank and your torrent ratio is fixed.''ratiofix'1),
(
11'Remove Warning''400.0''With enough bonus points acquired, you are able to remove a warning from your account. The points are then removed from your Bonus Bank and your warning limit is decreased.''warning'1); 

Greetzzz Edgein

Darkness 6th December 2011 13:12

Hello!!

But please who can help...where I must put this source code ?

Fynnon 6th December 2011 15:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darkness (Post 31516)
But please who can help...where I must put this source code ?

that is for you database, you can put it in from phpmyadmin

Darkness 6th December 2011 15:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fynnon (Post 31519)
that is for you database, you can put it in from phpmyadmin

Thx very much bro..:drink:

Bump:
Code:

Error

SQL query:   
              INSERT  INTO  `bonus` (  `id` ,  `bonusname` ,  `points` ,  `description` ,  `art` ,  `menge`  )
VALUES ( 10,  'Fix Torrent Ratio',  '1000.0',  'With  enough bonus points acquired, you are able to get 1:1 ratio on a  specific torrent. The points are then removed from your Bonus Bank and  your torrent ratio is fixed.',  'ratiofix', 1  ) , ( 11,  'Remove Warning',  '400.0',  'With  enough bonus points acquired, you are able to remove a warning from  your account. The points are then removed from your Bonus Bank and your  warning limit is decreased.',  'warning', 1  )     
      MySQL said:
  #1146 - Table 'phpmyadmin.bonus' doesn't exist

It`s not working I got this in my sql

Done ...it`s repaired now ...thx allot

Fynnon 6th December 2011 15:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darkness (Post 31520)
MySQL said:
Table 'phpmyadmin.bonus' doesn't exist

because you don`t have the mod BONUS intstalled so you don`t have that table database

Darkness 6th December 2011 16:34

Hello

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fynnon (Post 31521)
because you don`t have the mod BONUS intstalled so you don`t have that table database

It`s not a problem, I have now the table bonus ..and its working fine :D
Thx allot Fynnon

eckeO5 6th December 2011 21:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by Edgein (Post 27918)
I'm looking for a mod that a sysop or higher can set the torrent ratio from any user to 1.0 in a simple click
through the userdetails of the user

it seems to me an extra mod for the donors and as an extra something to a member to surprise

greets Edgein

Bump: Hello all

nevermind i foud out how it works

id did it in this way

PHP Code:

INSERT INTO `bonus` (`id`, `bonusname`, `points`, `description`, `art`, `menge`) VALUES
(10'Fix Torrent Ratio''1000.0''With enough bonus points acquired, you are able to get 1:1 ratio on a specific torrent. The points are then removed from your Bonus Bank and your torrent ratio is fixed.''ratiofix'1),
(
11'Remove Warning''400.0''With enough bonus points acquired, you are able to remove a warning from your account. The points are then removed from your Bonus Bank and your warning limit is decreased.''warning'1); 

Greetzzz Edgein

Works fine for me, thx Edgein !!!!