Bravo List

Bravo List (http://www.bvlist.com/index.php)
-   Template Shares (http://www.bvlist.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   TS 1.3.9 upload error... (http://www.bvlist.com/showthread.php?t=1628)

matrixismyname 23rd December 2008 18:41

TS 1.3.9 upload error...

I installed 1.3.9 on localhost (xampp) all pretty and good , i've played a little with the site , uploaded a few torrents to test some things, etc...
Now (same source) when i try to upload something tells me "What the hell did you uploaded? Thats not the bencoded file" or smth...
Ok maybe ive done something wrong... ive reinstalled the source (Fresh install no modifications....just unrar it from the arhive from this site) same error...

I dont understand one thing. First time it worked, second time didnt... what the f**k?
Please i want to modify this source to make it nice for my own needs (add tbdev mods and stuff...) but i cant if the upload isnt workin'

GaBoNtZ 23rd December 2008 19:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by matrixismyname (Post 7625)
I installed 1.3.9 on localhost (xampp) all pretty and good , i've played a little with the site , uploaded a few torrents to test some things, etc...
Now (same source) when i try to upload something tells me "What the hell did you uploaded? Thats not the bencoded file" or smth...
Ok maybe ive done something wrong... ive reinstalled the source (Fresh install no modifications....just unrar it from the arhive from this site) same error...

I dont understand one thing. First time it worked, second time didnt... what the f**k?
Please i want to modify this source to make it nice for my own needs (add tbdev mods and stuff...) but i cant if the upload isnt workin'

chmod 777 /torrents folder? :P

matrixismyname 23rd December 2008 23:17

OMG... you didn't even readed the whole topic :|

ITS INSTALLED ON localhost (xampp) (you don't need the chmod anything... all folders all write-able / read-able / etc...)

Ashur 24th December 2008 03:03

I would run the server on umm different so no localhost bullshit!!! or you can run on VMWare as different machine on same computer from that point access things through filezilla and CHMOD stuff around first and test out things!

TS1.3.9 is kinda stupid why don't you go up to TS3.1 or even better just use TBdev2008

matrixismyname 24th December 2008 12:12

i dont like tbdev... too rusty, i dont like 3.1 too ugly.

TS 1.3.9 is 50% tbdev 50% 3.1 ...

Man why to install on another machine and chmod and s*it ? first time it worked here but now it isnt...

:|

Ashur 24th December 2008 18:48

you can't trust localhost in responding proper info, because server might act different way from 3rd person!
You always need to test things as normal user i.e. not on your machine

for 3.1 you can mod the template, if you want i think i still have the wider template that i created!

for TBdev2008 it should be working fine

GaBoNtZ 25th December 2008 16:15

@ matrixismyname
If you have xampp you also must have logs...
Check the logs and see what apache or php is reporting ;)
And btw i recommend wamp. At least I like more.

matrixismyname 30th December 2008 22:21

WAMP has a idiot error and isnt installing correctly...

If i upload the files here can someone drop an eye on the source ?

Ive modified it a little bit... (translated it and added some things :D) but ive tryed with a fresh one (no mods) and isnt working either (modded or not... not working :| )

Gabontz... my apache/php logs are kinda clean :D

GaBoNtZ 31st December 2008 21:26

1 Attachment(s)
well, what wamp you use?
i used this from attachment and installed with no errors.

matrixismyname 1st January 2009 23:26

wamp fully installed and configured...error with ts remains.