Bravo List

Bravo List (http://www.bvlist.com/index.php)
-   Template Shares (http://www.bvlist.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   TSSE v5.6 DECODED (NULLED BY Nightcrawler) (http://www.bvlist.com/showthread.php?t=3580)

Ashur 10th December 2009 01:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marco (Post 18198)
once i have the same problem with ts 3.1 only index.php has a internal error 500 and i solved then with modifing the script without lang page everything i put directly on index.php but then i used only for same lang. people...what is difficult if u use 2 different languages.

not running on any page i will try to remove header to see what happens

killer 13th December 2009 13:52

great

jaso12 19th December 2009 08:31

Code:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '{', expecting ']' in /home/jasovid/public_html/t/takeupload.php on line 431
help? it happens when i try to upload

Daz 19th December 2009 09:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaso12 (Post 18470)
Code:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '{', expecting ']' in /home/jasovid/public_html/t/takeupload.php on line 431
help? it happens when i try to upload

Open up takeupload.php and find

PHP Code:

unset ($dict['value'][{'created by'}]);
    unset (
$dict['value'][{'announce-list'}]);
    unset (
$dict['value'][nodes]); 

replace with:

PHP Code:

unset ($dict['value']['created by']);
    unset (
$dict['value']['announce-list']);
    unset (
$dict['value']['nodes']); 

:drink:

jaso12 20th December 2009 10:45

Thanks Daz-

But now i got another problem whenever i try to upload a torrent i get this error.

"What the hell did you upload? This is not a bencoded file!"

i tried uploading a few different ones says the same thing ... help :nosepick:

-------------

Edit i just saw in the other forum thers a fix for this but i dont get it in the first post em i ment to copy the whole fix and replace it or add the fix to the code coz i copied it all and replaced it and didnt work...:sos:

Daz 21st December 2009 11:54

@jaso12 it is benc.php

You must download the file and replace it with ftp client.. You need to have ionCube installed as well... :drink:

Marco 22nd December 2009 15:19

hello again
i wonder how i could erase users? i can edit his profile but i can't delete it it's not on option....when i use 3.1 i had the last option delete user, on this source this option not exist.
another problem: i have users with same IP i banning them but nothing happening with that's account. (no ban, no deletions, no nothing.)

thanks in advance :)

LE. yes i know abt staff panel dellacc option , but on userdetails this option will work better ;)

sokary 23rd December 2009 12:11

Code:

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@kermkoosh.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

:smack:

Daz 23rd December 2009 16:38

It's called try deleting the .htaccess file :smack:

empereur 26th December 2009 13:47

paypal auto update ???

paypal.php (Fixed problems with no auto update)

hello i want paypal decoded auto-update for my site because the auto-update does not work on this version thank you very much