Bravo List

Bravo List (http://www.bvlist.com/index.php)
-   SZ Edition (http://www.bvlist.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   SZ Edition v0.3.5 revision 337 (http://www.bvlist.com/showthread.php?t=4)

Fynnon 20th March 2008 23:55

Re: TBDev SZ Edition v0.3

Quote:

Originally Posted by 50Cent
hi all ,can my anybody help me plss,then i click on the staff button,come nothing im sysop?

greetz

Sysops by default don't show on this page. If you want that they are will show too you must open staff.php and change this line

Code:

WHERE class >= ' . UC_UPLOADER . ' AND class < ' . UC_SYSOP . ' AND status = 1 AND enabled = 1 ORDER BY name ASC, class ASC';

to
Code:

WHERE class >= ' . UC_UPLOADER . ' AND status = 1 AND enabled = 1 ORDER BY name ASC, class ASC';

50Cent 22nd April 2008 22:12

Re: TBDev SZ Edition v0.3.1

hi,can anybody help me?
i hav this source updated and come error:

Code:

[TB Dev SZ Edition Debug] PHP Notice: in file /include/overall_header.php on line 12: require_once(/ed0b5d6d9d7c37b3d4548d957e91cc34/sape.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory

Fynnon 25th April 2008 15:33

It was a mistake done by the source developer, he forgot some link edits...
Now the problem is solved, you can safely download and use the NEW update from the first post.

Tested & Working

:drink:

tamint 26th April 2008 17:59

it working good,but i can't create a forum.And don't exist the categories when i upload torrents.How i can create categories how: movies,games,music,soft,.....

djlee 26th April 2008 22:52

if its anything like the original tbdev source there is no cat or forum manager .. you will need to get those mostt likely.. if you go to the tbdev.net official source site their is a long list of mods including the forum/cat manager mods

tamint 27th April 2008 08:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by djlee
if its anything like the original tbdev source there is no cat or forum manager .. you will need to get those mostt likely.. if you go to the tbdev.net official source site their is a long list of mods including the forum/cat manager mods

I find nothing,but if you can help,pls

djlee 27th April 2008 15:14

ive copied teh forum and category manager mods to this sites tracker mods section... so if you go look you should find um ... hopefully they will drop straight into your source but ive never used the SZ edition so i cant guarantee it

wMan 1st May 2008 10:02

is there a shoutbox for this or would the shoutbox from tbdev work ?

h2o 2nd May 2008 09:09

This code looks like it was heavily modified, but it looks very nice and everything fits together.

Fynnon 2nd May 2008 13:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by clocktower
is there a shoutbox for this or would the shoutbox from tbdev work ?

There is no shoutbox MOD developed for this source !

Doesn`t hurt to try it the tbdev mod on it !

Quote:

Originally Posted by h2o
This code looks like it was heavily modified, but it looks very nice and everything fits together.

Yes, this looks great and works great, it is one of my favourites :smoke: