Bravo List

Bravo List (http://www.bvlist.com/index.php)
-   xBTiT (http://www.bvlist.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   xBtiT v2.5.4 (http://www.bvlist.com/showthread.php?t=4946)

Petr1fied 12th March 2012 20:44

Open style/xbtit_default/torrent.details.tpl, find and remove this:
Code:

()

bistly 12th March 2012 21:23

xBlit

Petr1fied thank you,

Bump: Please for help

I use this version: xbtit (2.1.0) rev.594

here not---> http://i41.tinypic.com/2vlqgkl.jpg

why we are here does not indicate how many seeds and peers?

This is: xBtiT v2.3.0 revision 747

here shows---> http://i43.tinypic.com/30w2hj7.jpg

in which file is this mod,?

Thanks for the answer

Petr1fied 17th March 2012 17:47

Rev 594 is ancient, don't use it.

dj_otrov 25th March 2012 15:07

error

3 Attachment(s)
error of languages ​​and styles
xBtiT v2.3.0
xBtiT v2.2.2

Petr1fied 25th March 2012 15:37

You may want to try posting images that are not resized.

dj_otrov 26th March 2012 16:41

error Style

eroror Style

Petr1fied 26th March 2012 21:38

I give up, I have absolutely no idea what you're trying to say.

unkn0wn 26th March 2012 22:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by Petr1fied (Post 34034)
I give up, I have absolutely no idea what you're trying to say.

lmao there is only so much you can do mate :)

gogo999 9th April 2012 16:00

Create an account blocked

Create an account to block the way to do mwop

xBtiT v2.3.0 revision 747 to block the way to create an account would mwop

Let me know

Bump: How do I fix some errors under the two...
Please show you.

Thank you..... ^^

Quote:

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in C:\xampp\php\PEAR\Config.php on line 80

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in C:\xampp\php\PEAR\Config.php on line 166

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in C:\xampp\php\PEAR\Config\Container.php on line 111

Petr1fied 4th May 2012 13:58

Those error messages are caused by using a crappy WAMP that can't be bothered to fix long standing issues in the default installation, instead expecting users to update PEAR manually. Get rid of XAMPP and use something decent like The Uniform Server

LeeHowarth 11th May 2012 06:06

Or you can just fix the bugs by opening the files and replacing

&= to =

DooM 26th September 2012 17:35

Error

Hello guys,
I've got an error after installing xbtit.
Code:

Strict Standards:  date() [function.date]:  It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. Please use  the date.timezone setting, the TZ environment variable or the  date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those  methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely  misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Helsinki' for  'EEST/3.0/DST' instead in /home/hosting/xxxx/xxx.org/include/functions.php on line 45

Warning:  ini_set() [function.ini-set]: Unable to access /full/path/to/the/web/root/include/logs/xbtit-errors_26.09.12_.log in /home/hosting/xxx/xxxx.org/include/functions.php on line 47

Can someone help me?

http://imageshack.us/a/img35/9494/errorxbtt.jpg

And now I got this error after uploading a torrent:

Code:

Strict Standards:  date() [function.date]:  It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. Please use  the date.timezone setting, the TZ environment variable or the  date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those  methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely  misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Helsinki' for  'EEST/3.0/DST' instead in /home/hosting/xxxxxx.org/include/functions.php on line 45

Warning:  ini_set() [function.ini-set]: Unable to access /full/path/to/the/web/root/include/logs/xbtit-errors_26.09.12_.log in /home/hosting/xxxxxx.org/include/functions.php on line 47

Strict Standards:  Non-static method lightbenc::bdecode() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/hosting/xxxxxxx.org/include/phpscraper/httptscraper.php on line 77

Strict Standards:  Non-static method lightbenc::bdecode() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/hosting/xxxxxxx.org/include/phpscraper/lightbenc.php on line 81

Strict Standards:  Non-static method lightbenc::bdecode() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/hosting/xxxxxx.org/include/phpscraper/lightbenc.php on line 82

Strict Standards:  Non-static method lightbenc::bdecode() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/hosting/xxxxxx.org/include/phpscraper/lightbenc.php on line 81

Strict Standards:  Non-static method lightbenc::bdecode() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/hosting/xxxxxxxx.org/include/phpscraper/lightbenc.php on line 82

Strict Standards:  Non-static method lightbenc::bdecode() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/hosting/xxxxxxx.org/include/phpscraper/lightbenc.php on line 81

Strict Standards:  Non-static method lightbenc::bdecode() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/hosting/xxxxxxx.org/include/phpscraper/lightbenc.php on line 82

Strict Standards:  Non-static method lightbenc::bdecode() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/hosting/xxxxxx.org/include/phpscraper/lightbenc.php on line 81

Strict Standards:  Non-static method lightbenc::bdecode() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/hosting/xxxxx.org/include/phpscraper/lightbenc.php on line 82

Strict Standards:  Non-static method lightbenc::bdecode() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/hosting/xxxxx.org/include/phpscraper/lightbenc.php on line 81

Strict Standards:  Non-static method lightbenc::bdecode() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/hosting/xxxx.org/include/phpscraper/lightbenc.php on line 82

http://imageshack.us/a/img40/9494/errorxbtt.jpg

Petr1fied 26th September 2012 17:45

Maybe you could have helped yourself if you had read the previous posts in this very thread.

http://www.bvlist.com/32664-post34.html

DooM 26th September 2012 17:54

I can't access php.ini because my webhost doesn't allow me to do that. Its there other option to turn that error off?

Petr1fied 26th September 2012 18:18

OK for starters you're getting errors relating to the error log not being writeable so you need to sort that out. Go to Admin Panel --> PHP Error Log and set an actual folder then make sure that folder is writeable.

As for alternatives for editing php.ini you can try using ini_set in include/functions.php just add this line near the top of the file:

PHP Code:

ini_set("date.timezone""YourTimezoneHere"); 

Replace YourTimezoneHere with an appropriate timezone from here.

DooM 26th September 2012 18:25

And for the errors from the second post? What's the solution?

Petr1fied 26th September 2012 18:29

Get a better host. :whistle:

Just disable displaying of error messages. Strict Standards, Warning, Notice & Depriciated errors have no place on a production site. If you're not a developer and it's not a fatal error you don't need to know about it.

ini_set("display_errors", 0);

Your errors will be logged anyway.

DooM 2nd October 2012 16:41

Thanks... That works great!

wMan 21st October 2012 19:56

[ADON] RADIO XBIT FM

RADIO XBIT FM VERY NEW ITS IN THERE PAY DOWNLOAD ON XBIT SITE but ill post it here for free as well the pay per themes too in a few days time :drink:

Petr1fied 23rd October 2012 17:38

"RADIO XBTIT FM", Maybe i should tune in. :lol:

polkovnika2 30th April 2013 03:00

Hello
Install all of windows 7, and shows me this error
Fatal error: Cannot redeclare hex2bin () in C: \ xampp \ htdocs \ xBtiT \ include \ common.php on line 344

Install it and Linux Ubuntu 13 after installation shows blank white page
Does anyone know how to fix it

Yupy 30th April 2013 04:06

Replace in include/common.php:

Code:

function hex2bin ($input, $assume_safe=true)
  {
    if ($assume_safe !== true && ! ((strlen($input)%2) == 0 || preg_match ('/^[0-9a-f]+$/i', $input)))
          return '';
      return pack('H*', $input);
  }

With:

Code:

if(!function_exists("hex2bin"))
{
    function hex2bin ($input, $assume_safe=true)
    {
        if ($assume_safe !== true && ! ((strlen($input)%2) == 0 || preg_match ('/^[0-9a-f]+$/i', $input)))
            return '';
        return pack('H*', $input);
    }
}

polkovnika2 30th April 2013 12:42

Thank you very! :)

plastiksoul 10th June 2013 04:13

im a newbie on this kind of stuff...im trying to setup a private tracker to share some files with a couple of freinds using this xBtiT v2.3.0 revision 748...
i made the db ...uploaded the script to the host root installed the script setup all the sethings...loaded to the script with admin account so far so good... but evry time i try to seed something doesnt work gives me all kind of errors im using a php setup for torrent seeding,,,must be a stupid question to u guys but some help ud be appreciated..thx in advance,,,

http://i.imgur.com/GHYo0Nz.jpg

after making a seed shows up "Failure: torrent its not authorized to use on this tracker" so i post it on the tracker and the not authorized warning disappeared and shows up a new warning "Failure: sorry your level (guest) its not alowed to download from the tracker."... :suicide::suicide::suicide::suicide:

Krypto 10th June 2013 05:38

Firstly kindly make an Introduction in the appropriate section.

The error that is shown is self explanatory. It appears that you are not logged to the tracker as it says (guest account), also once you uploaded the torrent did you re-download it and use that file to seed as you need to do that?

If you want Guests to be able to download then you need to alter the permissions.

Go into your admin panel and find something like User Group Settings click on Guest and change the values to what you want that Group to be able to do then click Confirm.

plastiksoul 10th June 2013 06:03

im logged to the tracker as owner...i dont get why im getting that error

ps: downloaded the torrent like u say and its working now but only works if i allow the guests to upload and download dont know why if im logged with my owner username....thx for the help

nuphero 11th June 2013 12:40

Hi I'm new here. I tried some such as torrentstrike, tbdev, phpmybittorrent, but finally found that xbtit is the best one that suit my need.

I have one small question, does this 2.3.0 version considered stable? I can't find changelog between 2.2.2 and 2.3.0 version. I dont know if this version can work with some 2.2.2 hacks in biteam site. Please help.

plastiksoul 11th June 2013 16:29

can someone help me and tell me what i have to do @ xbtit script root on my host to hide the index.php...example...

shows up like this http://localhost/index.php/home
i whant to put it like this http://localhost/home

thx in advance

Bump: i got a error evry time i try to use the users register and the recovery password...

shows up something like this...

"The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request."

apostolis21 6th August 2013 14:53

Good evening! I am getting this error below :sad:

Code:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected $end in /home/a2539200/public_html/include/common.php on line 841
http://img593.imageshack.us/img593/3472/gjti.png

Any ideas? :sos:

Dingo38 11th October 2013 19:46

I'm just white paging after install..Is there a specific php version this should run on? I'm using 5.4.20..

Thanks..:coffee:

joeroberts 12th October 2013 00:57

You well need to stick to pHp 5.2 -5.3

Dingo38 12th October 2013 19:17

Thanks for that,I'll have to recompile it.It's strange as it installs fine,just looks like php won't load..

EDIT: Yes the site popped up straight away after recompile..

worldwide7477 30th April 2014 02:13

The only thing i see that is missing is a imdb wish they would add it or if anyone has the hack please pm me...I love this tracker although i have not been able to figure out the clock and the paypal as of yet i have looked in many places from blocks to clock php file and still do not see how to get it working, and the paypal i do not see any place to add your paypal account or link?
Any help would be greatful.:suicide:

gamespit 30th April 2014 17:34

the imdb hack is available on btiteam forums

for lock.php try

addons/clock/clock.php

to apply the clock and donations try on your tracker

admin/block settings

and add the blocks where you like

inception 2nd November 2015 15:56

will this work on PHP 5.5 or no

M1601 17th May 2017 21:49

Search Torrents

Search Torrents error:

Error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'AND filename LIKE '%%'' at line 1
Query: SELECT COUNT(*) as torrents FROM xbtit_files f WHERE f.leechers+f.seeds > 0 AND category IN (11) AND AND filename LIKE '%%'

Chez 17th May 2017 22:07

Ok so first of all that's called SQL INJECTION. The ' tries to open/close a string in your mysql query. Try automate your code using PDO. Now for that error look into your php code and you can do this and see if it works.

instead of this:
PHP Code:

"VALUES ('$your_value') " 

use this:
PHP Code:

"VALUES ('"mysql_real_escape_string($your_value)  ."') " 

fanson 4th March 2019 20:09

hack on adding images to torents? -How?

nilim 4th March 2019 20:24

For full version of xbtitFM contact me

fanson 4th March 2019 20:32

PW SENT