Bravo List

Bravo List (http://www.bvlist.com/index.php)
-   Downloads (http://www.bvlist.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   TSSE v5.1 NULLED (http://www.bvlist.com/showthread.php?t=628)

mhmd_1983 5th September 2008 02:48

Hi ,

First many thanks to mrdecoder

Now, i don't know what's wrong with TS , it show all user as not connectable even seedbox with utorrent !!

I've a port forward correctly and disabled dl/ul prevention from tracker setting, but still i can't connect to any peer !!

has anyone faced this before and how to fix it ?

Ashur 8th September 2008 15:50

Use port larger than 50000
also allow encrypted packs

GaBoNtZ 9th September 2008 06:56

"What's going on?" is not working

the "What's going on?" is not working starting from v.5.0
the "Most users ever online was" part is not working.
anyone could fix this?

Krypto 9th September 2008 08:16

From what I remember you need to alter the cache/onlinestats.php file and just change the value of most online to zero then it will start working.

GaBoNtZ 9th September 2008 16:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Krypto (Post 4077)
From what I remember you need to alter the cache/onlinestats.php file and just change the value of most online to zero then it will start working.

well, i'we done that right after i posted here and worked but i didn't have time to write again because i had to go to work :P

ty anyway.

!! SOLVED !!

mhmd_1983 10th September 2008 05:07

Krypto ,have you fixed the search cloud issue , I can't get it to display all words !!

Krypto 10th September 2008 08:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by mhmd_1983 (Post 4100)
Krypto ,have you fixed the search cloud issue , I can't get it to display all words !!

I've not managed to get that part working yet, if I do I will post it here.

zenja7777 10th September 2008 14:58

Feedback does not consider statistics

Good afternoon at me a problem such the user distributes and the rating and feedback does not consider statistics too not correctly, Help with what there can be a business?:sos::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

skygate 10th September 2008 21:17

TS SE v5.1 - integrating with mybb v1.4.1

For those of you using TS SE v5.1 - you will notice that it has an integrated forums.

This is great ... because we have a seamless way of 'sharing' the members of the tracker with the forum community ... we can also access the forum stats ... report the tracker stats in the member's forum profiles , etc, etc ... all good stuff ...

... so why do you want to remove the built-in forums? is the question you probably asking ...

... simple answer is because they are 'crap' ... there is very little management and not well suited for a large forums community ... and most importantly ... no upgrade path ...

... a stand alone 'forums' integrated with the database and header / footer of main site would be just enough to allow the ability to run VERY large communities ... something the current system is most likely not best suited to do ...

... ok enough of the 'sales' talk ...

.. the question is has anyone done any work on this ?

.. the previous version of TS SE which had an integrated mybb was 3.xx I believe ... this was good and its a pity the developer of TS SE v5.1 decided to 'rip' the code from mybb and provide what I consider a really bad 'hack' - to claim their 'own' ... instead of just leaving the mybb intact so that it can be easily upgraded and maintained ..

.. the structure of TS SE v5.1 is different to the 3.xx series ... so its not simply a matter of using same code to 'put-back' the mybb forum into TS SE v5.1 ...

.. if anyone had already started on this and has code ... this would be welcomed ...

... I want to complete this ... and at this stage .. before starting from the beginning ... would like to ask id others have done this already and would like to share?

... if not ... then we just have to take it slowly .. and write the code ;)

Cheers

cobrabm 11th September 2008 01:03

this source is not complete decoded

this source is not complete decoded i m have a big problem all my websites is hacked index.htm look here